The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,182,924 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- SoftPerfect Free Software
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- uTorrent mining Bitcoins?
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Why Do You Subnet?
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)Movable Type before 5.2.6 does not properly use the Storable::thaw function, which allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via the comment_state parameter.
- CVE-2013-6501 (php)The default soap.wsdl_cache_dir setting in (1) php.ini-production and (2) php.ini-development in PHP through 5.6.7 specifies the /tmp directory, which makes it easier for local users to conduct WSDL injection attacks by creating a file under /tmp with a predictable filename that is used by the get_sdl function in ext/soap/php_sdl.c.
- CVE-2013-7437 (potrace)Multiple integer overflows in potrace 1.11 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via large dimensions in a BMP image, which triggers a buffer overflow.
- CVE-2013-7438 (pbm212030)Multiple buffer overflows in pbm212030 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) or possible execute arbitrary code via a crafted PBM image, related to (1) stream line data, which triggers a heap-based buffer overflow, or (2) vectors related to an "internal intermediate heap-based buffer."
- CVE-2014-3619 (glusterfs, opensuse)The __socket_proto_state_machine function in GlusterFS 3.5 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (infinite loop) via a "00000000" fragment header.
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- TN Reconnect open house at TCAT-S a success - goo.gl/0DtL8a http://t.co/MAwnJObuSl 21 hours ago
- TN Reconnect news article t-g.com/story/2180068.… 2 days ago
- Times-Gazette pictures from TN Reconnect open house t-g.com/gallery/tcat-r… 2 days ago
- Sign up today - tnreconnect.gov/grant.shtml http://t.co/NWLAsI9eXL 2 days ago
- RT @TCATLivingston: 1 reason people don't go back to school, $$$. #TNReconnect and 27 TCAT's are removing that problem. Visit a TCAT tomo… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Internet
This analyzer helps you to debug dozens of features that have a direct effect on your internet connection. From Berkeley, this analyzer loads a small Java file to your computer. Link
Jay, one of our students, was using a visual trace route on his iPad to see how many hops it took to go from Shelbyville, Tn. to a business in Ohio. Amazingly he went from – Shelbyville, TN Murfreesboro, TN … Continue reading
Over the years, you have learned that you can go to a website by simply typing the name of the website. Such as – http://www.wordpress.com Did you know if you ping it, it will return the webserver’s address and you … Continue reading
These tips work on Snap Servers and NAS devices that say they are NOT Vista, 7 and 8 capable and XP workstations that will not connect. Option 1 When connecting Vista, 7 or 8 to XP, if you have problems, … Continue reading
There’s big talk about Rabbit TV, the usb stick that delivers TV, live streaming, movies and more. Curious about any technology that is out there, I purchased one for $9.99 at a local drug store with a one year free … Continue reading
“Anonymous’ failed attack against Israeli websites last month has left security experts cautiously optimistic that the hacktivist group will be unsuccessful in its plans to disrupt U.S. government and banking sites. Anonymous plans to launch distributed denial of service (DDoS) … Continue reading