The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,181,651 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- SoftPerfect Free Software
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- uTorrent mining Bitcoins?
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Block ads at your router - ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Why Do You Subnet?
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)Movable Type before 5.2.6 does not properly use the Storable::thaw function, which allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via the comment_state parameter.
- CVE-2013-7437Multiple integer overflows in potrace 1.11 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via large dimensions in a BMP image, which triggers a buffer overflow.
- CVE-2013-7438Multiple buffer overflows in pbm212030 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) or possible execute arbitrary code via a crafted PBM image, related to (1) stream line data, which triggers a heap-based buffer overflow, or (2) vectors related to an "internal intermediate heap-based buffer."
- CVE-2014-3619 (glusterfs, opensuse)The __socket_proto_state_machine function in GlusterFS 3.5 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (infinite loop) via a "00000000" fragment header.
- CVE-2014-5427Johnson Controls Metasys 4.1 through 6.5, as used in Application and Data Server (ADS), Extended Application and Data Server (aka ADX), LonWorks Control Server 85 LCS8520, Network Automation Engine (NAE) 55xx-x, Network Integration Engine (NIE) 5xxx-x, and NxE8500, allows remote attackers to read password hashes via a POST request.
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- TN Reconnect news article t-g.com/story/2180068.… 18 hours ago
- Times-Gazette pictures from TN Reconnect open house t-g.com/gallery/tcat-r… 18 hours ago
- Sign up today - tnreconnect.gov/grant.shtml http://t.co/NWLAsI9eXL 1 day ago
- RT @TCATLivingston: 1 reason people don't go back to school, $$$. #TNReconnect and 27 TCAT's are removing that problem. Visit a TCAT tomo… 1 day ago
- Today is the day. At 10 am - 2 pm you can find out how to get your TCAT diploma through #TNReconnect. 1405 Madison Street - Shelbyville 1 day ago
Category Archives: freeware
Google Earth Pro is now free. Get your license here. Download Pro here. Although the link says free trial, it is now free. You can now capture videos, measure distances including areas, print up to 4800 x 3200, import addresses and … Continue reading
It is important to perform a wi-fi survey so that you can determine not only the perfect place to locate your access point or bridge but to gain an understanding of the channel co-existence challenge you may face. With wireless … Continue reading
One of the best wi-fi tools you have on your Windows based computer is netsh. Netsh can be used to find out information about wi-fi. Open a command prompt and you can use these tools… netsh wlan show networks … Continue reading
Want to extend your network and make it more reliable and robust? Note: IP addresses and MAC addresses in this demo are in a controlled lab environment Here’s what you will need – Two routers with the same firmware Preferably … Continue reading
Going to take a certification that involves binary? Here’s a quick tutorial~ Let’s say you are given an IP address of 192.168.1.135 in an answer. What is this number in binary? Here’s what you do. Take a simple key to … Continue reading
How can you tie your cloud storage services together? It’s actually easy if you use MultCloud. MultCloud ties together all of the most popular cloud storage services so you can upload files to multiple sites through a single … Continue reading
Want to see who is on your wireless? SoftPerfect’s WiFi Guard is freeware that scans your network, both wireless and wired and it also inventories connections on your network. Before setting up WiFi Guard, inventory your computers, printers, routers, TVs … Continue reading