The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,180,244 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- uTorrent mining Bitcoins?
- How leaving location services on your smartphone can give away your location
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Creating a Roaming Profile -Windows 7 and Server 2008 r2
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- NTop for Windows
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)Movable Type before 5.2.6 does not properly use the Storable::thaw function, which allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via the comment_state parameter.
- CVE-2014-3619 (glusterfs, opensuse)The __socket_proto_state_machine function in GlusterFS 3.5 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (infinite loop) via a "00000000" fragment header.
- CVE-2014-6134 (installation_manager, rational_clearcase)IBM Rational ClearCase 8.0.0 before 126.96.36.199 and 8.0.1 before 188.8.131.52, when Installation Manager before 1.8.2 is used, retains cleartext server passwords in process memory throughout the installation procedure, which might allow local users to obtain sensitive information by leveraging access to the installation account.
- CVE-2014-8121DB_LOOKUP in nss_files/files-XXX.c in the Name Service Switch (NSS) in GNU C Library (aka glibc or libc6) 2.21 and earlier does not properly check if a file is open, which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (infinite loop) by performing a look-up while the database is iterated over the database, which triggers the file pointer to be reset.
- CVE-2014-8923 (security_identity_manager_adapter, tivoli_identity_manager_adapter, windows)The (1) IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Active Directory adapter before 5.1.24 and (2) IBM Security Identity Manager Active Directory adapter before 6.0.14 for IBM Security Identity Manager on Windows, when certain log and trace levels are configured, store the cleartext administrator password in a log file, which allows local users to obtain sensitive informati […]
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Tomorrow is TN Reconnect Open House across the state at TCATs - 10am - 2pm - See how you can start at a TCAT tuition free. 23 hours ago
- TCAT-S MTT hosts HAAS Competition for Area High School Students - goo.gl/H5j1jp http://t.co/VwHPWnWn5m 1 day ago
- Open house TN Reconnect article from the Times-Gazette - t-g.com/story/2178895.… http://t.co/eSzQBYNLoh 1 day ago
- 3/28 Open House (10a-2p)- Change your life by enrolling in one of the Applied Technology Colleges -TN Reconnect tbr.edu/institutions/o… 1 day ago
- Answers to Your Questions About Tennessee Reconnect - goo.gl/g8PhoQ http://t.co/iYHdrQK10R 2 days ago
Category Archives: Wireless
It is important to perform a wi-fi survey so that you can determine not only the perfect place to locate your access point or bridge but to gain an understanding of the channel co-existence challenge you may face. With wireless … Continue reading
When you are networking computers, wireless access points, printers and other nodes in multiple rooms, try to avoid daisy-chaining switches or using small 4-8 port switches when you are in a hurry. Replace any hubs on your network as soon … Continue reading
Want to extend your network and make it more reliable and robust? Note: IP addresses and MAC addresses in this demo are in a controlled lab environment Here’s what you will need – Two routers with the same firmware Preferably … Continue reading
I discovered GE Geek through Rick at What’s On My PC. GE Geek is a resource like no other. The time and dedication to linking and uploading the thousands of resources at GE Geek is commendable. The best feature by far … Continue reading
Need a step by step tutorial on Sysprep, ImageX or other Windows’ deployment methods? Me, Myself and IT has excellent step by step tutorials on these different methods. Getting started using Windows Deployment Create a Windows PE USB (Includes … Continue reading
If you have flashed your router with DD-WRT or Tomato you can probably use the following linux commands in the picture below. Before you get started, you’ll need to enable Telnet client on your Windows computer. Go to Programs and Features under … Continue reading