Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,208,957 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- But Macs don’t get viruses
- Free Information Technology Books
- Netgear WNR2000v2 – Mods and DD-WRT all for $3
- GUI Maintenance Program for MySQL / MSSQL and Windows
- Defrag multiple drives at the same time
- (In My Opinion) – Best Dedicated Photo Resizer Out There
- A 5 Stars Windows Repair Utility
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Cyber Threat Maps
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Red X on network icon - Windows 7
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)The default configuration for the Command Line Interface in Red Hat Enterprise Application Platform before 6.4.0 and WildFly (formerly JBoss Application Server) uses weak permissions for .jboss-cli-history, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-5361 (landesk_management_suite)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in Landesk Management Suite 9.6 and earlier allow remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that (1) start, (2) stop, or (3) restart services via a request to remote/serverServices.aspx.
- CVE-2014-5370 (blue_dragon)Directory traversal vulnerability in the CFChart servlet (com.naryx.tagfusion.cfm.cfchartServlet) in New Atlanta BlueDragon before 188.8.131.5227 allows remote attackers to read or possibly delete arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the QUERY_STRING to cfchart.cfchart.
- CVE-2014-8111 (tomcat_connectors)Apache Tomcat Connectors (mod_jk) before 1.2.41 ignores JkUnmount rules for subtrees of previous JkMount rules, which allows remote attackers to access otherwise restricted artifacts via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-8125 (drools, jbpm)XML external entity (XXE) vulnerability in Drools and jBPM before 6.2.0 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files or possibly have other unspecified impact via a crafted BPMN2 file.
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)
- TNReconnect.gov- Free college? 5/15 deadline. Don't live near Shelbyville? TCATs- goo.gl/7Xtz6F http://t.co/f544elkavk 33 minutes ago
- Technical College May Now Be Free In Tennessee, But Few Seem To Realize It - Nashville Public Radio goo.gl/Xdl9Sf #TNReconnect 2 days ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Thanks to Tim & students at @tcatshelbyville for their contribution to the Welding Industry! #NationalWeldingMonth http:/… 5 days ago
- Learning never stops #TNReconnect - May 15th deadline. 6 days ago
- Carl Marshal, alumni-earned his CEH, Carl graduated @tcatshelbyville, earned his B.S. now is working on his masters. http://t.co/KNYtLwsfWV 6 days ago
Category Archives: Apple
Your Location has been Shared 5,398 Times in Last 14 Days.
Google Earth Pro is now free. Get your license here. Download Pro here. Although the link says free trial, it is now free. You can now capture videos, measure distances including areas, print up to 4800 x 3200, import addresses and … Continue reading
One of the best sites on the web is GeGeek. GeGeek has over 300 tools (freeware) that you can download for troubleshooting any computer. How can it possibly get more powerful? Use Rufus USB to create a bootable ISO … Continue reading
When you are networking computers, wireless access points, printers and other nodes in multiple rooms, try to avoid daisy-chaining switches or using small 4-8 port switches when you are in a hurry. Replace any hubs on your network as soon … Continue reading
Over-provisioning is the allocating of a specific amount of free space on your SSD. Over-provisioning improves SSD endurance and performance. Many SSDs are packaged with software that helps the end user install the drive and to plan for OP. … Continue reading
Want to extend your network and make it more reliable and robust? Note: IP addresses and MAC addresses in this demo are in a controlled lab environment Here’s what you will need – Two routers with the same firmware Preferably … Continue reading