The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,155,860 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Infosec Professionals – Bsides Nashville 2015
- GoFlex Home – gaining root access and performing drive maintenance
- Server 2003 is reaching end of life
- USBs can carry viruses
- Lost – Windows 7 DVD? Download the ISO from Microsoft with your key.
- Powerful System Information Utilities
- Free Network Scanners
- HD Tach – A good measurement tool for HDD/SSD
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Add GeGeek Toolkit to Hiren's CD/DVD for the ultimate troubleshooting tool
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Why Do You Subnet?
- CVE-2014-2188 (ios)The Authentication Proxy feature in Cisco IOS does not properly handle invalid AAA return codes from RADIUS and TACACS+ servers, which allows remote attackers to bypass authentication in opportunistic circumstances via a connection attempt that triggers an invalid code, as demonstrated by a connection attempt with a blank password, aka Bug IDs CSCuo09400 and […]
- CVE-2014-8921The IBM Notes Traveler Companion application 1.0 and 1.1 before 201411010515 for Window Phone, as distributed in IBM Notes Traveler 9.0.1, does not properly restrict the number of executions of the automatic configuration option, which makes it easier for remote attackers to capture credentials by conducting a phishing attack involving an encrypted e-mail me […]
- CVE-2014-9676The seg_write_packet function in libavformat/segment.c in ffmpeg 2.1.4 and earlier does not free the correct memory location, which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service ("invalid memory handler") and possibly execute arbitrary code via a crafted video that triggers a use after free.
- CVE-2014-9682The dns-sync module before 0.1.1 for node.js allows context-dependent attackers to execute arbitrary commands via shell metacharacters in the first argument to the resolve API function.
- CVE-2014-9685 (vanilla_forums)Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in Vanilla Forums before 220.127.116.11 and 2.1.x before 2.1.1 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-2188 (ios)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Weather Alert - Open Two hours late on 2/26/2015 4 days ago
- Beginning in fall 2015, earn a diploma or certificate at a TCATs free of tuition and mandatory fees. -TN Reconnect goo.gl/X9yM3f 6 days ago
- TCAT Shelbyville will open two hours late 2/19/2015 1 week ago
- Closed 2/18/2015 Days and Nights 1 week ago
- Schools are closed 2/17 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Cyber Security
So you want to work in Cyber Security? Here’s a Infographic from StaySafeOnline.org
Become a company or organization that helps bring Cyber Security Awareness to users. TCAT Shelbyville has been listed as a champion for years and promotes cyber security awareness to higher education and end users. List of all champions Activities you … Continue reading
National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) – celebrated every October – was created as a collaborative effort between government and industry to ensure every American has the resources they need to stay safer and more secure online. Free Security Check … Continue reading
“There’s a war going on, and it’s raging here at home — not in the streets or the fields, but on the Internet. You can think of it as a war on the digital homeland. If you work for a … Continue reading
Middle Tennessee Cyber Summit: Building Partnerships and Understanding the Threat Date: May 7 and 8 Location: MTSU New Student Union Building Registration: March 1, 2013 Middle Tennessee Cyber Summit: Building Partnerships and Understanding the Threat will be held on the … Continue reading
Hackers attacking SCADA systems and wreaking havoc in a nation’s critical infrastructure has become a justified concern for all countries. But, setting aside Iran and attacks against its nuclear program for a moment, the U.S. seems to attract a seemingly … Continue reading