Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,216,960 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Network Connections folder empty
- Find and set your optimal MTU setting to improve your connectivity
- Network troubleshooting with Netsh
- Optimize Your Windows 7 or Windows Vista Internet Connection
- Clean your MSSQL TempDB file and more
- Network named incorrectly under Network and Sharing Center
- From help desk to an IT Security Officer
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Why Do You Subnet?
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- NTop for Windows
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- CVE-2014-3598 (opensuse, pillow)The Jpeg2KImagePlugin plugin in Pillow before 2.5.3 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a crafted image.
- CVE-2014-8361 (dir-600l, dir-600l_firmware, dir-605l, dir-605l_firmware, dir-619l, dir-619l_firmware, dir-809, dir-809_firmware, dir-905l, dir-905l_firmware, realtek_sdk)The miniigd SOAP service in Realtek SDK allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted NewInternalClient request.
- CVE-2015-0237 (enterprise_virtualization_manager)Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Manager before 3.5.1 ignores the permission to deny snapshot creation during live storage migration between domains, which allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (prevent host start) by creating a long snapshot chain.
- CVE-2015-0257 (enterprise_virtualization_manager)Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Manager before 3.5.1 uses weak permissions on the directories shared by the ovirt-engine-dwhd service and a plugin during service startup, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information by reading files in the directory.
- CVE-2015-0532 (rsa_identity_management_and_governance)EMC RSA Identity Management and Governance (IMG) 6.9 before P04 and 6.9.1 before P01 does not properly restrict password resets, which allows remote attackers to obtain access via crafted use of the reset process for an arbitrary valid account name, as demonstrated by a privileged account.
- CVE-2014-3598 (opensuse, pillow)
- Graduation /Prefect Attendance goo.gl/u0igjK Go look at all of the pics of Perfect Attendance and Graduates http://t.co/hdE4q61ApY 21 hours ago
- TNReconnect.gov - Free college? 5/15 deadline. Don't live near Shelbyville? TCATs- goo.gl/7Xtz6F http://t.co/24xTAdCaKa 22 hours ago
- If you missed our digital sign, TNReconnect has a deadline....multiple locations in the state... http://t.co/0sqngBx4wC 22 hours ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Daniel, a @tcatshelbyville student, said that becoming a #welder was the best decision he's ever made! http://t.co/aHUeHd… 1 day ago
- Daniel, a @tcatshelbyville student, said that becoming a #welder was the best decision he's ever made! ~ Wilton Tools http://t.co/1jAByVpIiN 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Computer
Ever wanted to visit the inside of your computer but you were too scared? Link This virtual computer tour not only takes you through your computer, but gives you a small video on what the inner workings do. Go check … Continue reading
Many people wonder what connection they have when extending a wireless antenna. We have used Fab-Corp for years and they have a good site on explaining and showing the different connectors if you want to add an antenna. Link
Windows 2008 Server has Network Access Protection which is also known as NAP or NPS. This tool serves an administrative purpose to help organizations compare the security level in a computer on the network to the Server 2008’s policies. This … Continue reading
Technet has a list of 77 Windows tips, don’t close the tips out too soon, you’ll find things you may not know how to do. Although most of these are old if you have discovered Windows 7, many people … Continue reading
These tips work on Snap Servers and NAS devices that say they are NOT Vista, 7 and 8 capable and XP workstations that will not connect. Option 1 When connecting Vista, 7 or 8 to XP, if you have problems, … Continue reading
Over a period of time your hard drive may begin developing bad sectors or bad blocks. Roadkil has a possible solution for you if you are afraid you are going to lose the data. Unstoppable Copier copies your files … Continue reading
If you have ever replaced a network card on a server or computer and you can no longer access the computer, you should flush any cache on the workstation that is accessing the server. Insure no other users are logged … Continue reading