Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,208,463 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- But Macs don’t get viruses
- Free Information Technology Books
- Netgear WNR2000v2 – Mods and DD-WRT all for $3
- GUI Maintenance Program for MySQL / MSSQL and Windows
- Defrag multiple drives at the same time
- (In My Opinion) – Best Dedicated Photo Resizer Out There
- A 5 Stars Windows Repair Utility
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- But Macs don't get viruses
- Block ads at your router - ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Red X on network icon - Windows 7
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)The default configuration for the Command Line Interface in Red Hat Enterprise Application Platform before 6.4.0 and WildFly (formerly JBoss Application Server) uses weak permissions for .jboss-cli-history, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-5361 (landesk_management_suite)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in Landesk Management Suite 9.6 and earlier allow remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that (1) start, (2) stop, or (3) restart services via a request to remote/serverServices.aspx.
- CVE-2014-5370 (blue_dragon)Directory traversal vulnerability in the CFChart servlet (com.naryx.tagfusion.cfm.cfchartServlet) in New Atlanta BlueDragon before 220.127.116.1127 allows remote attackers to read or possibly delete arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the QUERY_STRING to cfchart.cfchart.
- CVE-2014-8111 (tomcat_connectors)Apache Tomcat Connectors (mod_jk) before 1.2.41 ignores JkUnmount rules for subtrees of previous JkMount rules, which allows remote attackers to access otherwise restricted artifacts via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-8125 (drools, jbpm)XML external entity (XXE) vulnerability in Drools and jBPM before 6.2.0 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files or possibly have other unspecified impact via a crafted BPMN2 file.
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)
- Technical College May Now Be Free In Tennessee, But Few Seem To Realize It - Nashville Public Radio goo.gl/Xdl9Sf #TNReconnect 1 day ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Thanks to Tim & students at @tcatshelbyville for their contribution to the Welding Industry! #NationalWeldingMonth http:/… 4 days ago
- Learning never stops #TNReconnect - May 15th deadline. 5 days ago
- Carl Marshal, alumni-earned his CEH, Carl graduated @tcatshelbyville, earned his B.S. now is working on his masters. http://t.co/KNYtLwsfWV 5 days ago
- Check out our instructor interviews on Youtube - youtube.com/channel/UCjapg… http://t.co/LGg0852MBe 6 days ago
Category Archives: network
While we cannot cover every scenario there is, this is a general setup of a Windows 7 or 8 computer. Check all drivers under the Device Manager Get the latest drivers for performance Optimize Network Card Configuration– Disable all but … Continue reading
Recently my niece dropped her laptop and the hard drive stopped working. Normally an easy fix, I looked for the access panel for the hard drive so that I could replace it. What? No access panel? Oh, easy fix, lets … Continue reading
Need a quick way to check your network speed? You can use TotuSoft’s Lan Speed Test. This small (124kb), excellent program allows you to transfer data packets from one computer to another across your network. TotuSoft offers advanced versions of … Continue reading
It is important to perform a wi-fi survey so that you can determine not only the perfect place to locate your access point or bridge but to gain an understanding of the channel co-existence challenge you may face. With wireless … Continue reading
When you are networking computers, wireless access points, printers and other nodes in multiple rooms, try to avoid daisy-chaining switches or using small 4-8 port switches when you are in a hurry. Replace any hubs on your network as soon … Continue reading
Want to extend your network and make it more reliable and robust? Note: IP addresses and MAC addresses in this demo are in a controlled lab environment Here’s what you will need – Two routers with the same firmware Preferably … Continue reading
After your computer goes to sleep, do you notice it takes a long time to connect to your wireless router? There can be several reasons for this. Here are some tips~ Power management on the adapter is enabled Disable in … Continue reading