Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,208,870 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- But Macs don’t get viruses
- Free Information Technology Books
- Netgear WNR2000v2 – Mods and DD-WRT all for $3
- GUI Maintenance Program for MySQL / MSSQL and Windows
- Defrag multiple drives at the same time
- (In My Opinion) – Best Dedicated Photo Resizer Out There
- A 5 Stars Windows Repair Utility
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Cyber Threat Maps
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Block ads at your router - ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)The default configuration for the Command Line Interface in Red Hat Enterprise Application Platform before 6.4.0 and WildFly (formerly JBoss Application Server) uses weak permissions for .jboss-cli-history, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-5361 (landesk_management_suite)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in Landesk Management Suite 9.6 and earlier allow remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that (1) start, (2) stop, or (3) restart services via a request to remote/serverServices.aspx.
- CVE-2014-5370 (blue_dragon)Directory traversal vulnerability in the CFChart servlet (com.naryx.tagfusion.cfm.cfchartServlet) in New Atlanta BlueDragon before 184.108.40.20627 allows remote attackers to read or possibly delete arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the QUERY_STRING to cfchart.cfchart.
- CVE-2014-8111 (tomcat_connectors)Apache Tomcat Connectors (mod_jk) before 1.2.41 ignores JkUnmount rules for subtrees of previous JkMount rules, which allows remote attackers to access otherwise restricted artifacts via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-8125 (drools, jbpm)XML external entity (XXE) vulnerability in Drools and jBPM before 6.2.0 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files or possibly have other unspecified impact via a crafted BPMN2 file.
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)
- Technical College May Now Be Free In Tennessee, But Few Seem To Realize It - Nashville Public Radio goo.gl/Xdl9Sf #TNReconnect 2 days ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Thanks to Tim & students at @tcatshelbyville for their contribution to the Welding Industry! #NationalWeldingMonth http:/… 5 days ago
- Learning never stops #TNReconnect - May 15th deadline. 6 days ago
- Carl Marshal, alumni-earned his CEH, Carl graduated @tcatshelbyville, earned his B.S. now is working on his masters. http://t.co/KNYtLwsfWV 6 days ago
- Check out our instructor interviews on Youtube - youtube.com/channel/UCjapg… http://t.co/LGg0852MBe 1 week ago
Tag Archives: apple
Although an older article, it is important for IT personnel to tackle network traffic and provide a fast, clean and efficient network. Bonjour is a chatty protocol, and with hundreds or thousands of Apple clients on a network, multicast traffic … Continue reading
Want to extend your network and make it more reliable and robust? Note: IP addresses and MAC addresses in this demo are in a controlled lab environment Here’s what you will need – Two routers with the same firmware Preferably … Continue reading
This post is for educational purposes and any use of these tools against a network without explicit permission could be illegal. Metasploit is designed to identify weaknesses in networks and hardware/software on a network. Do NOT use metasploit for … Continue reading
It’s hard to find great quality information that can be used by IT professionals. One of the best sites on the web is GEGeek. This site offers information that is updated often and covers a wide range of IT resources … Continue reading
The life of a file… 8:00 a.m. The executive secretary begins writing a credit memo for several clients. The file has sensitive data. 8:15 a.m. The file is saved to the documents folder on the secretary’s desktop. The … Continue reading
The site Information is Beautiful gives a visualization of data breaches and other information about hacking over the past several years.
ICSI Netalyzer is an excellent online tool that measures over 100 areas of your internet connectivity. Use this to troubleshoot your internet connectivity. Hosted by the University of Berkeley, this online tool is a must have when optimizing your network. http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/ … Continue reading