The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,157,029 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Infosec Professionals – Bsides Nashville 2015
- GoFlex Home – gaining root access and performing drive maintenance
- Server 2003 is reaching end of life
- USBs can carry viruses
- Lost – Windows 7 DVD? Download the ISO from Microsoft with your key.
- Powerful System Information Utilities
- Free Network Scanners
- HD Tach – A good measurement tool for HDD/SSD
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Creating a Roaming Profile -Windows 7 and Server 2008 r2
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- CVE-2013-7421The Crypto API in the Linux kernel before 3.18.5 allows local users to load arbitrary kernel modules via a bind system call for an AF_ALG socket with a module name in the salg_name field, a different vulnerability than CVE-2014-9644.
- CVE-2014-2188 (ios)The Authentication Proxy feature in Cisco IOS does not properly handle invalid AAA return codes from RADIUS and TACACS+ servers, which allows remote attackers to bypass authentication in opportunistic circumstances via a connection attempt that triggers an invalid code, as demonstrated by a connection attempt with a blank password, aka Bug IDs CSCuo09400 and […]
- CVE-2014-8160net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_proto_generic.c in the Linux kernel before 3.18 generates incorrect conntrack entries during handling of certain iptables rule sets for the SCTP, DCCP, GRE, and UDP-Lite protocols, which allows remote attackers to bypass intended access restrictions via packets with disallowed port numbers.
- CVE-2014-8921The IBM Notes Traveler Companion application 1.0 and 1.1 before 201411010515 for Window Phone, as distributed in IBM Notes Traveler 9.0.1, does not properly restrict the number of executions of the automatic configuration option, which makes it easier for remote attackers to capture credentials by conducting a phishing attack involving an encrypted e-mail me […]
- CVE-2014-9644The Crypto API in the Linux kernel before 3.18.5 allows local users to load arbitrary kernel modules via a bind system call for an AF_ALG socket with a parenthesized module template expression in the salg_name field, as demonstrated by the vfat(aes) expression, a different vulnerability than CVE-2013-7421.
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Weather Alert - Open Two hours late on 2/26/2015 5 days ago
- Beginning in fall 2015, earn a diploma or certificate at a TCATs free of tuition and mandatory fees. -TN Reconnect goo.gl/X9yM3f 1 week ago
- TCAT Shelbyville will open two hours late 2/19/2015 1 week ago
- Closed 2/18/2015 Days and Nights 1 week ago
- Schools are closed 2/17 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Technology
Infosec Professionals, Developers, Students and anyone else interested in Securing systems and information – Click on talks for more information.http://bsidesnash.org/ Thanks Jay!
Server 2003 is reaching its EoL. Read more
Zbot, a virus made by criminals, is still alive and well on the internet. Designed to steal confidential information, this virus can steal your banking information and more. Below is an USB drive that is infected with multiple viruses … Continue reading
Have your key but not your DVD? Download it from Microsoft Software Recovery. Create a Windows 7 DVD for installation on a new hard drive Create a backup Windows 7 DVD Create a bootable USB drive with a copy … Continue reading
System Information Utilities can provide you with information about your computer when planning an update of hardware or for drivers. Here’s a few system information utilities that are free. HWInfo System Spec Speccy
Need to find computers, printers and other devices on a network? Here’s 8 free network scanners that can scan and find devices on your network. Angry IP Scanner MiTEC Network Scanner SZ Development network scan NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher Softperfect Wi-Fi … Continue reading