The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
April 2015 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,184,230 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Your Location has been Shared 5,398 Times in Last 14 Days
- SoftPerfect Free Software
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Why Do You Subnet?
- NTop for Windows
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Red X on network icon - Windows 7
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)Movable Type before 5.2.6 does not properly use the Storable::thaw function, which allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via the comment_state parameter.
- CVE-2013-6501 (php)The default soap.wsdl_cache_dir setting in (1) php.ini-production and (2) php.ini-development in PHP through 5.6.7 specifies the /tmp directory, which makes it easier for local users to conduct WSDL injection attacks by creating a file under /tmp with a predictable filename that is used by the get_sdl function in ext/soap/php_sdl.c.
- CVE-2013-7437 (potrace)Multiple integer overflows in potrace 1.11 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via large dimensions in a BMP image, which triggers a buffer overflow.
- CVE-2013-7438 (pbm212030)Multiple buffer overflows in pbm212030 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) or possible execute arbitrary code via a crafted PBM image, related to (1) stream line data, which triggers a heap-based buffer overflow, or (2) vectors related to an "internal intermediate heap-based buffer."
- CVE-2014-2027eGroupware before 1.8.006.20140217 allows remote attackers to conduct PHP object injection attacks, delete arbitrary files, and possibly execute arbitrary code via the (1) addr_fields or (2) trans parameter to addressbook/csv_import.php, (3) cal_fields or (4) trans parameter to calendar/csv_import.php, (5) info_fields or (6) trans parameter to csv_import.php […]
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- TN Reconnect open house at TCAT-S a success - goo.gl/0DtL8a http://t.co/MAwnJObuSl 2 days ago
- TN Reconnect news article t-g.com/story/2180068.… 3 days ago
- Times-Gazette pictures from TN Reconnect open house t-g.com/gallery/tcat-r… 3 days ago
- Sign up today - tnreconnect.gov/grant.shtml http://t.co/NWLAsI9eXL 4 days ago
- RT @TCATLivingston: 1 reason people don't go back to school, $$$. #TNReconnect and 27 TCAT's are removing that problem. Visit a TCAT tomo… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Technology
Need to scan a network? Want to find out who is on your network? Need to index a network server or shared files to find files quickly? Need to sniff a network for a rogue computer or device? Need to … Continue reading
Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test https://filippo.io/Badfish/
Originally posted on What's On My PC:
Windows Sysinternals is host to numerous advanced system utilities and technical information that is available (for FREE) to help you manage, troubleshoot and diagnose your Windows systems and applications. There are three…
Jack Darden’s attitude of ‘Never stop growing’ and ‘You can do it’ reverberates through the Computer Information Technology classes at the Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Shelbyville today. His personality of wanting to grow and to learn everything in IT started … Continue reading
Want to stop Java Sponsors during your next Java Update? Go to the control panel, click Java, Click Advanced, scroll all the way down and check Suppress Java Sponsor offers.
Several sites are reporting that the uTorrent client is mining Bitcoins. We took a look at uTorrent and we looked for EpicScale or other software that may mine for Bitcoins. We also listened to our network with WireShark. Note: Downloading copyrighted … Continue reading
Location services can give away your location when you take pictures. Pictures may contain EXIF info that includes GPS information. Don’t want the GPS data on your pictures? Have Windows? Right-click on your picture and choose properties. Next, open the details tab and … Continue reading