- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,760,194 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
The Windows Club
- Internet or network application slow? You may need to temporarily disable Nagle’s Algorithm
- Is your AHCI Link Power Management viewable from the Power Options Console?
- Check and repair your SSD or HDD using PowerShell
- NetSpot Review – Wi-Fi survey app for Windows
- NEW – Software Downloads Page (with hundreds of titles — updated daily)
Category Archives: Mac
How do you take a screenshot with a Mac? To capture your screen, use Command-Shift-3 To capture part of a screen, use Command-Shift-4. Use your mouse and drag the cursor over the area you want to capture. The file will … Continue reading
BullGuard has a scanner that quickly scans your public IP address and ‘sees’ if your network has open ports that could pose a threat to you or even the internet. Here’s the link to see if you have something that … Continue reading
If you are an internet surfer and open a ton of tabs, you may notice that your computer has become sluggish. Many times this can be from using a lot of memory usage (caused by a website) in Chrome. … Continue reading
Own an Apple/Mac? You can speed your computer up and keep it clean by using CCleaner and Malwarebytes. You can also download OnyX (See a review of OnyX) to take care of additional tasks and cleaning. https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download?mac https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/mac/index.html
Your Location has been Shared 5,398 Times in Last 14 Days.