The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,200,246 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- How to enable Java in Chrome after April 2015 update
- Driver Packs for Windows – Snappy Driver
- Is your hard drive dirty? Is NTFS Self-healing on? Why use chkdsk?
- Drive Controller Info for Windows and how to enable AHCI
- Defrag Windows Server or Workstation using Windows defrag from the command prompt
- DSI Cable for PLCs
- Enable File History in Windows 8.1 and troubleshooting
- Your Location has been Shared 5,398 Times in Last 14 Days
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Optimize your SSD Drive
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- CVE-2013-4866 (my_satis_genius_toilet)The LIXIL Corporation My SATIS Genius Toilet application for Android has a hardcoded Bluetooth PIN, which allows physically proximate attackers to trigger physical resource consumption (water or heat) or user discomfort.
- CVE-2013-7439Multiple off-by-one errors in the (1) MakeBigReq and (2) SetReqLen macros in include/X11/Xlibint.h in X11R6.x and libX11 before 1.6.0 allow remote attackers to have unspecified impact via a crafted request, which triggers a buffer overflow.
- CVE-2014-5032 (glpi)GLPI before 0.84.7 does not properly restrict access to cost information, which allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via the cost criteria in the search bar.
- CVE-2014-8360 (glpi)Directory traversal vulnerability in inc/autoload.function.php in GLPI before 0.84.8 allows remote attackers to include and execute arbitrary local files via a .._ (dot dot underscore) in an item type to the getItemForItemtype, as demonstrated by the itemtype parameter in ajax/common.tabs.php.
- CVE-2014-9145 (fiyo_cms)Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Fiyo CMS 184.108.40.206 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) id parameter in an edit action to dapur/index.php; (2) cat, (3) user, or (4) level parameter to dapur/apps/app_article/controller/article_list.php; or (5) email parameter in an email action or (6) username parameter in a user action […]
- CVE-2013-4866 (my_satis_genius_toilet)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Did you know? The IT program at TCAT Shelbyville has won more than six national awards. ~ goo.gl/FRJqgy Average pay $15-$23 hr 4 days ago
- Top Five Reasons to Choose a Vocational Education goo.gl/gWXf26 and it can be free with #TNReconnect tnreconnect.gov 5 days ago
- Want to earn a Diploma or Certificate from a TCAT institution for Free? . Sign up at TNReconnect.gov-May 15th deadline 1 week ago
- TN Reconnect open house at TCAT-S a success - goo.gl/0DtL8a http://t.co/MAwnJObuSl 2 weeks ago
- TN Reconnect news article t-g.com/story/2180068.… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Microsoft
Have your key but not your DVD? Download it from Microsoft Software Recovery. Create a Windows 7 DVD for installation on a new hard drive Create a backup Windows 7 DVD Create a bootable USB drive with a copy … Continue reading
While disabling LLMNR can speed up your SQL connection sometimes, ironically you may be slowed down by MS14-066 (KB2992611). See this article – “Microsoft does it again, botches KB 2992611 SChannel patch” – Infoworld What do you do? The article above … Continue reading
Make sure that if you download the latest Technical Preview update on the first Windows 10 Technical Preview, run cleanup to get rid of the older installation.
The second Windows 10 Technical Preview is available…open the Charms bar by hitting Windows + C on your current preview build . Click on Settings , Change PC Settings, Update and Recovery, Preview Builds and Download Now Do NOT … Continue reading
I’ve been working on computers for a long long time. It does seem that Microsoft gets it right, wrong and then right when they release operating systems. When Windows 8 came out, we did find it was a good operating system … Continue reading
The following commands help to reset Windows Update History along with resetting and re-registering components. Open an elevated command prompt and type (or copy and paste) the following- (References below – double check before running) net stop bitsnet stop wuauservnet … Continue reading