The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
April 2015 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,184,725 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Your Location has been Shared 5,398 Times in Last 14 Days
- SoftPerfect Free Software
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Slow SQL Connection or Network in Windows 7 - Update
- Flash BIOS on dell computer with low battery
- Realtek Ethernet Diagnostic Software
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.
- CVE-2012-2808 (bionic)The PRNG implementation in the DNS resolver in Bionic in Android before 4.1.1 incorrectly uses time and PID information during the generation of random numbers for query ID values and UDP source ports, which makes it easier for remote attackers to spoof DNS responses by guessing these numbers, a related issue to CVE-2015-0800.
- CVE-2013-6501 (php)The default soap.wsdl_cache_dir setting in (1) php.ini-production and (2) php.ini-development in PHP through 5.6.7 specifies the /tmp directory, which makes it easier for local users to conduct WSDL injection attacks by creating a file under /tmp with a predictable filename that is used by the get_sdl function in ext/soap/php_sdl.c.
- CVE-2013-7437 (potrace)Multiple integer overflows in potrace 1.11 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via large dimensions in a BMP image, which triggers a buffer overflow.
- CVE-2013-7438 (pbm212030)Multiple buffer overflows in pbm212030 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) or possibly execute arbitrary code via a crafted PBM image, related to (1) stream line data, which triggers a heap-based buffer overflow, or (2) vectors related to an "internal intermediate heap-based buffer."
- CVE-2014-2027 (egroupware)eGroupware before 1.8.006.20140217 allows remote attackers to conduct PHP object injection attacks, delete arbitrary files, and possibly execute arbitrary code via the (1) addr_fields or (2) trans parameter to addressbook/csv_import.php, (3) cal_fields or (4) trans parameter to calendar/csv_import.php, (5) info_fields or (6) trans parameter to csv_import.php […]
- CVE-2012-2808 (bionic)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- TN Reconnect open house at TCAT-S a success - goo.gl/0DtL8a http://t.co/MAwnJObuSl 2 days ago
- TN Reconnect news article t-g.com/story/2180068.… 3 days ago
- Times-Gazette pictures from TN Reconnect open house t-g.com/gallery/tcat-r… 3 days ago
- Sign up today - tnreconnect.gov/grant.shtml http://t.co/NWLAsI9eXL 4 days ago
- RT @TCATLivingston: 1 reason people don't go back to school, $$$. #TNReconnect and 27 TCAT's are removing that problem. Visit a TCAT tomo… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: networking
Need to scan a network? Want to find out who is on your network? Need to index a network server or shared files to find files quickly? Need to sniff a network for a rogue computer or device? Need to … Continue reading
Need to find computers, printers and other devices on a network? Here’s 8 free network scanners that can scan and find devices on your network. Angry IP Scanner MiTEC Network Scanner SZ Development network scan NirSoft Wireless Network Watcher Softperfect Wi-Fi … Continue reading
When you are networking computers, wireless access points, printers and other nodes in multiple rooms, try to avoid daisy-chaining switches or using small 4-8 port switches when you are in a hurry. Replace any hubs on your network as soon … Continue reading
So you have disabled LLMNR, disabling everything but flow control under the advanced options of your network card and modified network settings using netsh2 to improve your network performance. What else can you do? Under Adapters and Bindings, found under your network adapter … Continue reading
Want to extend your network and make it more reliable and robust? Note: IP addresses and MAC addresses in this demo are in a controlled lab environment Here’s what you will need – Two routers with the same firmware Preferably … Continue reading
Although an older article, it is important for IT personnel to tackle network traffic and provide a fast, clean and efficient network. Bonjour is a chatty protocol, and with hundreds or thousands of Apple clients on a network, multicast traffic … Continue reading
Want to see details such as IP addresses, MAC addresses and more using Windows 8.1 Network details? Double click on the network icon Click on details Select choose columns Select all