- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
September 2017 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,960,588 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
The Windows Club
- Experian Site Can Give Anyone Your Credit Freeze PIN Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:06 pm
- Equifax Breach: Setting the Record Straight Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:35 am
- Equifax Hackers Stole 200k Credit Card Accounts in One Fell Swoop Thursday, September 14, 2017 6:03 pm
- Adobe, Microsoft Plug Critical Security Holes Wednesday, September 13, 2017 4:42 pm
- Ayuda! (Help!) Equifax Has My Data! Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:02 pm
- The Equifax Breach: What You Should Know Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:31 am
- Equifax Breach Response Turns Dumpster Fire Friday, September 8, 2017 6:15 pm
- Breach at Equifax May Impact 143M Americans Thursday, September 7, 2017 10:30 pm
- Who Is Marcus Hutchins? Tuesday, September 5, 2017 10:50 am
- Twitter Bots Use Likes, RTs for Intimidation Thursday, August 31, 2017 3:59 am
Category Archives: Microsoft Office
Need access to one of the largest listings of technical bookmarks? Go over and visit – https://whatsonmypc.blog/bookmarks4techs/ Advertisements
Microsoft offers an online training center for Microsoft Office that covers Microsoft Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, OneDrive, Access and Skype for Business. The training offers videos, tips and more. You can find the training here.
Microsoft offers an easy fix tool that gets rid of Office and insures that nothing remains in your folders or registry. This tool should be use if you have errors installing Office or if you are wanting to remove … Continue reading
When you add drives and other devices to your computer, it is good to have areas indexed so that finding files is easier. Here’s how to re-index a drive – Make sure your drive has indexing checked. You can go to … Continue reading
Want to get updates for your Office 365? Open Word 2016 or another one of your office products. Click on file, then Account – you’ll now see Update Options on the right. Click the Update Options and select Update Now.
Update for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB2837655) RT – Error 0x80240017 Experiencing this error during a Microsoft Windows 10 Update? Download the update manually from here and the error should go away. Didn’t work? Open a command prompt as an administrator … Continue reading
Need information about anything technical? Here’s a site ran by Rick over at What’s On My PC. The site BookMark4Techs is the largest resource for Technical Blogs.
Want to share your PowerPoint on Facebook? Want others to see your slides? How about making it into a movie that others can see on your Facebook page? Here’s a great add-in from Microsoft’s Garage