The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,202,516 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Can’t uninstall a program?
- Reset Windows Updates
- Truly reset the TCP/IP stack
- Set your time using the net time command
- Netstat -s Well what about net statistics workstation or net statistics server?
- Hidden Applications Folder in Windows 8.1 – Make a desktop shortcut
- MySQL – Antelope and Barracuda – Moodle
- Ultra Adware Killer
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- NTop for Windows
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.
- How to enable Java in Chrome after April 2015 update
- CVE-2013-4866 (my_satis_genius_toilet)The LIXIL Corporation My SATIS Genius Toilet application for Android has a hardcoded Bluetooth PIN, which allows physically proximate attackers to trigger physical resource consumption (water or heat) or user discomfort.
- CVE-2013-7439 (debian_linux, libx11, ubuntu_linux, x11)Multiple off-by-one errors in the (1) MakeBigReq and (2) SetReqLen macros in include/X11/Xlibint.h in X11R6.x and libX11 before 1.6.0 allow remote attackers to have unspecified impact via a crafted request, which triggers a buffer overflow.
- CVE-2015-0405 (mysql)Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle MySQL Server 5.6.22 and earlier allows remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors related to XA.
- CVE-2015-0423 (mysql)Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle MySQL Server 5.6.22 and earlier allows remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors related to Optimizer.
- CVE-2015-0433 (mysql)Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle MySQL Server 5.5.41 and earlier, and 5.6.22 and earlier, allows remote authenticated users to affect availability via vectors related to InnoDB : DML.
- CVE-2013-4866 (my_satis_genius_toilet)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Check out our instructor interviews on Youtube - youtube.com/channel/UCjapg… http://t.co/LGg0852MBe 20 hours ago
- Schedules - tcatshelbyville.edu/tn-promise-tn-… http://t.co/ajnG53ITGk 20 hours ago
- Did you know? The IT program at TCAT Shelbyville has won more than six national awards. ~ goo.gl/FRJqgy Average pay $15-$23 hr 6 days ago
- Top Five Reasons to Choose a Vocational Education goo.gl/gWXf26 and it can be free with #TNReconnect tnreconnect.gov 1 week ago
- Want to earn a Diploma or Certificate from a TCAT institution for Free? . Sign up at TNReconnect.gov-May 15th deadline 1 week ago
Tag Archives: windows server 2008
FROM THE COMMAND PROMPT TO STOP explorer taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe TO START explorer explorer
Windows 2008 Server has Network Access Protection which is also known as NAP or NPS. This tool serves an administrative purpose to help organizations compare the security level in a computer on the network to the Server 2008’s policies. This … Continue reading
Before rebooting a server, you should see who has open files so you won’t corrupt data or knock a user offline. Server 2008 has moved where you can view these. To see the open files, right click on computer. … Continue reading
Active Directory is one of the mostly widely used models to push policies and to secure your enterprise. Many IT personnel complain of degrading performance after a period of time. Although Windows tries to keep Active Directory defragged, the … Continue reading
Do you have a computer that responds slow on the network or hesitates? Follow these steps and you will see a significant difference. (Because we have not shown how to disable advanced settings in your network card, simply go to … Continue reading
PhoneFactor offers a two-step authentication when logging on to your computer. This helps to verifiy user logins for a workstation or server. How does it work? Enter your username and password into your computer. PhoneFactor then calls you. Press the # … Continue reading
45TB of storage in a Linux NAS. By AddThis