The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
April 2015 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,184,401 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Your Location has been Shared 5,398 Times in Last 14 Days
- SoftPerfect Free Software
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Why Do You Subnet?
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Red X on network icon - Windows 7
- NTop for Windows
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)Movable Type before 5.2.6 does not properly use the Storable::thaw function, which allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via the comment_state parameter.
- CVE-2013-6501 (php)The default soap.wsdl_cache_dir setting in (1) php.ini-production and (2) php.ini-development in PHP through 5.6.7 specifies the /tmp directory, which makes it easier for local users to conduct WSDL injection attacks by creating a file under /tmp with a predictable filename that is used by the get_sdl function in ext/soap/php_sdl.c.
- CVE-2013-7437 (potrace)Multiple integer overflows in potrace 1.11 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via large dimensions in a BMP image, which triggers a buffer overflow.
- CVE-2013-7438 (pbm212030)Multiple buffer overflows in pbm212030 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) or possible execute arbitrary code via a crafted PBM image, related to (1) stream line data, which triggers a heap-based buffer overflow, or (2) vectors related to an "internal intermediate heap-based buffer."
- CVE-2014-2027eGroupware before 1.8.006.20140217 allows remote attackers to conduct PHP object injection attacks, delete arbitrary files, and possibly execute arbitrary code via the (1) addr_fields or (2) trans parameter to addressbook/csv_import.php, (3) cal_fields or (4) trans parameter to calendar/csv_import.php, (5) info_fields or (6) trans parameter to csv_import.php […]
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- TN Reconnect open house at TCAT-S a success - goo.gl/0DtL8a http://t.co/MAwnJObuSl 2 days ago
- TN Reconnect news article t-g.com/story/2180068.… 3 days ago
- Times-Gazette pictures from TN Reconnect open house t-g.com/gallery/tcat-r… 3 days ago
- Sign up today - tnreconnect.gov/grant.shtml http://t.co/NWLAsI9eXL 4 days ago
- RT @TCATLivingston: 1 reason people don't go back to school, $$$. #TNReconnect and 27 TCAT's are removing that problem. Visit a TCAT tomo… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Moodle
Always backup your data along with the my.ini or my.cnf file To add to the performance of a MySQL database, there are many tweaks for the my.ini or my.cnf file. Two things that you can do is first add a … Continue reading
If you upgrade your Moodle LMS on Windows and receive the following error when registering the PHP version under the PHP Manager, delete the mapping to your current version of PHP and then go back and register the PHP version. … Continue reading
In order to stress test our Moodle installation on IIS7.5 with PHP 5.6.3 we used the following – Installed Moodle, PHP, Opcache (included in PHP and MySQL with Microsoft web installer. (We later upgraded the PHP version from here) Downloaded PHP … Continue reading
Speeding up Moodle LMS on Windows IIS 7.5 By default, Moodle uses its database to store information about sessions. One of the ways you can speed up any PHP session on a Windows IIS server is to download wincache. Wincache … Continue reading
If you want to change the wording on the initial login screen in Moodle on the left side of the initial screen, follow the steps below. Login as the administrator Click Site Administration Language Language customization (spelled customisation in Moodle) … Continue reading
The error that you may see if you are currently using Moodle may be seen after cron runs or when heavy access occurs. The error, !!! Can not find data record in database table course_modules. !!! The error is related … Continue reading
When working with PHP and Moodle’s LMS, sometimes you have to dig for answers. The error “Unable to fetch available updates data – unexpected cURL error” actually has a fix that is easy to implement. Finding the solution was … Continue reading