The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,206,911 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- GUI Maintenance Program for MySQL / MSSQL and Windows
- Defrag multiple drives at the same time
- (In My Opinion) – Best Dedicated Photo Resizer Out There
- A 5 Stars Windows Repair Utility
- Can’t uninstall a program?
- Reset Windows Updates
- Truly reset the TCP/IP stack
- Set your time using the net time command
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Why Do You Subnet?
- A 5 Stars Windows Repair Utility
- NTop for Windows
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)The default configuration for the Command Line Interface in Red Hat Enterprise Application Platform before 6.4.0 and WildFly (formerly JBoss Application Server) uses weak permissions for .jboss-cli-history, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-5361 (landesk_management_suite)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in Landesk Management Suite 9.6 and earlier allow remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that (1) start, (2) stop, or (3) restart services via a request to remote/serverServices.aspx.
- CVE-2014-5370 (blue_dragon)Directory traversal vulnerability in the CFChart servlet (com.naryx.tagfusion.cfm.cfchartServlet) in New Atlanta BlueDragon before 220.127.116.1127 allows remote attackers to read or possibly delete arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the QUERY_STRING to cfchart.cfchart.
- CVE-2014-8111 (tomcat_connectors)Apache Tomcat Connectors (mod_jk) before 1.2.41 ignores JkUnmount rules for subtrees of previous JkMount rules, which allows remote attackers to access otherwise restricted artifacts via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-8125 (drools, jbpm)XML external entity (XXE) vulnerability in Drools and jBPM before 6.2.0 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files or possibly have other unspecified impact via a crafted BPMN2 file.
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Thanks to Tim & students at @tcatshelbyville for their contribution to the Welding Industry! #NationalWeldingMonth http:/… 2 days ago
- Learning never stops #TNReconnect - May 15th deadline. 3 days ago
- Carl Marshal, alumni-earned his CEH, Carl graduated @tcatshelbyville, earned his B.S. now is working on his masters. http://t.co/KNYtLwsfWV 3 days ago
- Check out our instructor interviews on Youtube - youtube.com/channel/UCjapg… http://t.co/LGg0852MBe 4 days ago
- Schedules - tcatshelbyville.edu/tn-promise-tn-… http://t.co/ajnG53ITGk 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Moodle
Always backup your data along with the my.ini or my.cnf file To add to the performance of a MySQL database, there are many tweaks for the my.ini or my.cnf file. Two things that you can do is first add a … Continue reading
If you upgrade your Moodle LMS on Windows and receive the following error when registering the PHP version under the PHP Manager, delete the mapping to your current version of PHP and then go back and register the PHP version. … Continue reading
In order to stress test our Moodle installation on IIS7.5 with PHP 5.6.3 we used the following – Installed Moodle, PHP, Opcache (included in PHP and MySQL with Microsoft web installer. (We later upgraded the PHP version from here) Downloaded PHP … Continue reading
Speeding up Moodle LMS on Windows IIS 7.5 By default, Moodle uses its database to store information about sessions. One of the ways you can speed up any PHP session on a Windows IIS server is to download wincache. Wincache … Continue reading
If you want to change the wording on the initial login screen in Moodle on the left side of the initial screen, follow the steps below. Login as the administrator Click Site Administration Language Language customization (spelled customisation in Moodle) … Continue reading
The error that you may see if you are currently using Moodle may be seen after cron runs or when heavy access occurs. The error, !!! Can not find data record in database table course_modules. !!! The error is related … Continue reading
When working with PHP and Moodle’s LMS, sometimes you have to dig for answers. The error “Unable to fetch available updates data – unexpected cURL error” actually has a fix that is easy to implement. Finding the solution was … Continue reading