If you want to change the wording on the initial login screen in Moodle on the left side of the initial screen, follow the steps below.
- Login as the administrator
- Click Site Administration
- Language customization (spelled customisation in Moodle)
- Open the Language Pack
- Highlight Moodle.php
- Type in the strings containing box Returning to this
- Click Show Strings
- Type your message in the Local customisation box
- Apply the settings
If you want to change the right side, navigate to plugins, authentication, manage authentication and scroll down to the bottom of the page to customize the right side of the page.