Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,217,550 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Network Connections folder empty
- Find and set your optimal MTU setting to improve your connectivity
- Network troubleshooting with Netsh
- Optimize Your Windows 7 or Windows Vista Internet Connection
- Clean your MSSQL TempDB file and more
- Network named incorrectly under Network and Sharing Center
- From help desk to an IT Security Officer
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Why Do You Subnet?
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- NTop for Windows
- CVE-2014-3598 (opensuse, pillow)The Jpeg2KImagePlugin plugin in Pillow before 2.5.3 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a crafted image.
- CVE-2014-8361 (dir-600l, dir-600l_firmware, dir-605l, dir-605l_firmware, dir-619l, dir-619l_firmware, dir-809, dir-809_firmware, dir-905l, dir-905l_firmware, realtek_sdk)The miniigd SOAP service in Realtek SDK allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted NewInternalClient request.
- CVE-2015-0237 (enterprise_virtualization_manager)Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Manager before 3.5.1 ignores the permission to deny snapshot creation during live storage migration between domains, which allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (prevent host start) by creating a long snapshot chain.
- CVE-2015-0257 (enterprise_virtualization_manager)Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Manager before 3.5.1 uses weak permissions on the directories shared by the ovirt-engine-dwhd service and a plugin during service startup, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information by reading files in the directory.
- CVE-2015-0532 (rsa_identity_management_and_governance)EMC RSA Identity Management and Governance (IMG) 6.9 before P04 and 6.9.1 before P01 does not properly restrict password resets, which allows remote attackers to obtain access via crafted use of the reset process for an arbitrary valid account name, as demonstrated by a privileged account.
- CVE-2014-3598 (opensuse, pillow)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: windows server 2003
Do you have a computer that responds slow on the network or hesitates? Follow these steps and you will see a significant difference. (Because we have not shown how to disable advanced settings in your network card, simply go to … Continue reading
Want to control who gets on your network? Callout DLL can still be downloaded from Microsoft and now with Windows Server 2008 you can control with an Allow/Deny. With portable computing (netbooks, laptops, droids, blackberries, iPads, iPods, iPhones and other … Continue reading
If your computer is on a network and you noticed slow file copying on a network; you can disable Remote Differential Compression. Open the Control Panel and click on Programs and Features. Click on Turn Windows features on and off. Uncheck the Remote Differential … Continue reading
I would use the word ‘hidden’ but the folder isn’t. Recently we upgraded a staff members folder to Windows 7. We then mapped the user to their shared folder on Windows 2003 Server. The user could now use their … Continue reading
Another link for a free Microsoft Book on Server 2003. Link Although Server 2003 is an earlier version of server, this server continues to be used in businesses globally.
Here is a tutorial on Windows Server 2003. This online visual tutorial shows step by step on how to use this server. Although Windows Server 2008 R2 is out, Server 2003 is still prominently used in workplaces. Link