- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
February 2020 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Hits | SV (NI)
- 3,741,523 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
The Windows Club
- Hackers Were Inside Citrix for Five Months Wednesday, February 19, 2020 3:55 pm
- Encoding Stolen Credit Card Data on Barcodes Tuesday, February 18, 2020 6:00 pm
- Pay Up, Or We’ll Make Google Ban Your Ads Monday, February 17, 2020 2:13 pm
- A Light at the End of Liberty Reserve’s Demise? Friday, February 14, 2020 6:48 pm
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday, February 2020 Edition Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:13 pm
- U.S. Charges 4 Chinese Military Officers in 2017 Equifax Hack Tuesday, February 11, 2020 3:25 am
- Dangerous Domain Corp.com Goes Up for Sale Saturday, February 8, 2020 5:32 pm
- When Your Used Car is a Little Too ‘Mobile’ Thursday, February 6, 2020 12:44 am
- Booter Boss Busted By Bacon Pizza Buy Tuesday, February 4, 2020 11:05 pm
- Iowa Prosecutors Drop Charges Against Men Hired to Test Their Security Friday, January 31, 2020 9:06 pm
Tag Archives: Servers
When a good friend gave me a laptop, the quad core (Intel i3), 6 Gb Ram seemed slow. Thinking back to an old post, Resizing your HDD to increase performance, I decided to see what the difference in performance would … Continue reading
Damballa announced Failsafe 5.0, a solution that hunts for undetected threats by correlating a variety of observed network behaviors that indicate malware-infected devices (PCs, Macs, servers, smartphones, iPads, etc.) are communicating with criminals Forensics for advanced threat activity.
Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 enables IT administrators that are running Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2003; to manage roles and features that are installed on computers from a remote computer that is … Continue reading
If you are limited by the type of firewall or router connection you have and are limited to one public IP address and need remote desktop on multiple servers or computers; you can change the listening port on the Remote … Continue reading
Speccy is a systems information tool that is from Piriform (the makers of CCleaner). This information utility gives information on the hardware components of your computer.
If your Windows 2003 Server is slow on your LAN, you can make the following changes to your registry. When you make these changes, you MUST be sure that your data is backed up. On the your server, you can … Continue reading
Ping Test – measures your line quality (Streaming media, voice, video communications, and online gaming require more than just raw speed.) To measure RAW speed, Use SpeedTest.
Keynote Internet Testing Environment allows you to create a free account and to test your internet and servers to gather information and to analyze what your users are experiencing. Link