- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,866,819 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
The Windows Club
- Trump’s Dumps: ‘Making Dumps Great Again’ Friday, May 26, 2017 4:45 am
- MolinaHealthcare.com Exposed Patient Records Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:08 pm
- Should SaaS Companies Publish Customers Lists? Monday, May 22, 2017 8:53 pm
- Private Eye Allegedly Used Leaky Goverment Tool in Bid to Find Tax Data on Trump Monday, May 22, 2017 8:11 pm
- Fraudsters Exploited Lax Security at Equifax’s TALX Payroll Division Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:23 pm
- Breach at DocuSign Led to Targeted Email Malware Campaign Tuesday, May 16, 2017 3:34 am
- Global ‘Wana’ Ransomware Outbreak Earned Perpetrators $26,000 So Far Saturday, May 13, 2017 8:10 pm
- Microsoft Issues WanaCrypt Patch for Windows 8, XP Saturday, May 13, 2017 1:00 pm
- U.K. Hospitals Hit in Widespread Ransomware Attack Friday, May 12, 2017 4:54 pm
- SSA.GOV To Require Stronger Authentication Wednesday, May 10, 2017 1:01 pm
Tag Archives: nasa
Send your name to Mars on the Insight. Click send your name. “InSight (Interior Exploration using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport) is a NASA Discovery Program mission that will place a single geophysical lander on Mars to study … Continue reading
We Choose the Moon is an excellent website that offers interactive features of NASA’s Apollo program.
[vimeo http://vimeo.com/27505192] The maker of this video did an excellent job.
Earth will have a visitor a little closer than the moon. Near-Earth asteroid 2005 YU55 will pass within 0.85 lunar distances from the Earth on November 8, 2011. The upcoming close approach by this relatively large 400 meter-sized, C-type asteroid … Continue reading
Absolutely. The conspiracy truly involves the cold war and American technology at the time. The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter is slowly mapping out the moon and with that, the Apollo landing sites can be seen and although initial pictures were grainy, the … Continue reading
What is the International Space Apps Challenge? Demonstrating its commitment to the Open Government Partnership, NASA will work with space agencies around the world to coordinate an International Space Apps Challenge to be held in 2012 that will encourage scientists … Continue reading
Find pictures as viewed from the international space station.
NASA’s Skywatch finds satellites and the International Space Station and helps you to determine where you can see them using information you enter.
Scheduled to launch between Nov. 25 and Dec. 18, 2011, Mars Science Laboratory is part of NASA’s Mars Exploration Program, a long-term effort of robotic exploration of the red planet. Mars Science Laboratory is a rover that will assess whether … Continue reading
Want to discover the universe? The WorldWide Telescope online uses Microsoft Silverlight allowing the end user to search for anything in the universe. Link
Space Shuttle Missions
I remember being in high school and seeing the Enterprise lift from a Boeing 747 and NASA’s ‘dry’ run of a glide test. The large bulky delta winged shuttle lifted up as the Boeing dropped away. In the background … Continue reading
Technology is amazing. Only the torso is flying on this last shuttle launch but this robot designed by NASA and GM is showing that robotics is truly moving into space exploration. R2 Developed by GM and NASA-
Celestia is an excellent simulation program that allows you to explore the solar system and the galaxy. Free Download for Windows, Linux or Mac
This is absolutely awesome. I’ve always loved space. I’ve met Alan Shepard, John Glenn and Neil Armstrong. Got their autographs for the kids….. This software takes you on an adventure across the universe. Download it here.