The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,180,140 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- uTorrent mining Bitcoins?
- How leaving location services on your smartphone can give away your location
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Creating a Roaming Profile -Windows 7 and Server 2008 r2
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- CVE-2014-6134 (installation_manager, rational_clearcase)IBM Rational ClearCase 8.0.0 before 184.108.40.206 and 8.0.1 before 220.127.116.11, when Installation Manager before 1.8.2 is used, retains cleartext server passwords in process memory throughout the installation procedure, which might allow local users to obtain sensitive information by leveraging access to the installation account.
- CVE-2014-8923 (security_identity_manager_adapter, tivoli_identity_manager_adapter, windows)The (1) IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Active Directory adapter before 5.1.24 and (2) IBM Security Identity Manager Active Directory adapter before 6.0.14 for IBM Security Identity Manager on Windows, when certain log and trace levels are configured, store the cleartext administrator password in a log file, which allows local users to obtain sensitive informati […]
- CVE-2014-8925 (rational_clearquest)Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in ClearQuest Web in IBM Rational ClearQuest 7.1.x before 18.104.22.168, 8.0.0.x before 22.214.171.124, and 8.0.1.x before 126.96.36.199 allows remote attackers to hijack the authentication of arbitrary users for requests that trigger a logout or insert XSS sequences.
- CVE-2014-9261 (codoforum)The sanitize function in Codoforum 2.5.1 does not properly implement filtering for directory traversal sequences, which allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the path parameter to index.php.
- CVE-2014-9711 (triton_ap_web, triton_web_filter, triton_web_security, triton_web_security_gateway, triton_web_security_gateway_anywhere)Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in the Investigative Reports in Websense TRITON AP-WEB before 8.0.0 and Web Security and Filter, Web Security Gateway, and Web Security Gateway Anywhere 7.8.3 before Hotfix 02 and 7.8.4 before Hotfix 01 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) ReportName (Job Name) parameter […]
- CVE-2014-6134 (installation_manager, rational_clearcase)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Tomorrow is TN Reconnect Open House across the state at TCATs - 10am - 2pm - See how you can start at a TCAT tuition free. 17 hours ago
- TCAT-S MTT hosts HAAS Competition for Area High School Students - goo.gl/H5j1jp http://t.co/VwHPWnWn5m 1 day ago
- Open house TN Reconnect article from the Times-Gazette - t-g.com/story/2178895.… http://t.co/eSzQBYNLoh 1 day ago
- 3/28 Open House (10a-2p)- Change your life by enrolling in one of the Applied Technology Colleges -TN Reconnect tbr.edu/institutions/o… 1 day ago
- Answers to Your Questions About Tennessee Reconnect - goo.gl/g8PhoQ http://t.co/iYHdrQK10R 2 days ago
Tag Archives: MS Office
Microsoft Office has added a ton of sounds and music for PowerPoints and other office applications.
Microsoft is offering free training for Tennesseans along with vouchers for taking select Microsoft Business Certifications. These vouchers are good for 90 days (exam vouchers) and one year for training vouchers. This is an excellent way to gain … Continue reading
Often people want to print a single form in Microsoft Access and when they add a print button, it prints all of the records. Add a Command Button. Enter the VBA code. Add the following code under the command button. … Continue reading
Many people ask us if we can convert Powerpoints to DVD. Well here’s how we do it. Link
With cloud computing and Web 2.0 tools, Powerpoint is slowly fading away to online presentation tools such as Empressr and VCASMO. These tools allows you to make and produce slides that go into blogs, facebook and other online services. Another … Continue reading
I have been asked a million times on how to convert a PDF to Microsoft Word. Here’s a converter online that will help you convert any PDF to Microsoft Word. Link
Recently Mike Miller and I battled Office 2007 Enterprise setup on Amy Martin’s computer. We searched Google, cleaned the registry, cleaned temp files, did a chkdsk, and everything possible. The information in the link below doesn’t provide a fix put … Continue reading