The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,154,015 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- USBs can carry viruses
- Lost – Windows 7 DVD? Download the ISO from Microsoft with your key.
- Powerful System Information Utilities
- Free Network Scanners
- HD Tach – A good measurement tool for HDD/SSD
- Qualys® BrowserCheck
- The internet of things – Arduino
- Everything Search Engine – a search utility that’s better than Microsoft’s search
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Realtek Ethernet Diagnostic Software
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Optimize your SSD Drive
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Add GeGeek Toolkit to Hiren's CD/DVD for the ultimate troubleshooting tool
- CVE-2013-7423 (glibc, opensuse)The send_dg function in resolv/res_send.c in GNU C Library (aka glibc or libc6) before 2.20 does not properly reuse file descriptors, which allows remote attackers to send DNS queries to unintended locations via a large number of request that trigger a call to the getaddrinfo function.
- CVE-2014-2188 (ios)The Authentication Proxy feature in Cisco IOS does not properly handle invalid AAA return codes from RADIUS and TACACS+ servers, which allows remote attackers to bypass authentication in opportunistic circumstances via a connection attempt that triggers an invalid code, as demonstrated by a connection attempt with a blank password, aka Bug IDs CSCuo09400 and […]
- CVE-2014-4818 (tivoli_storage_manager)dsmtca in the client in IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) 5.4.x, 5.5.x, 6.x before 6.4.3, and 7.1.x before 7.1.2 allows local users to discover the backup/restore encryption-key password via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-6115 (rational_insight)IBM Rational Insight 188.8.131.52 allows remote attackers to bypass authentication and obtain sensitive information via a crafted request to a Jazz Reporting Service (JRS) report URL.
- CVE-2014-8487 (enterprise_mobile_management)Kony Management (aka Enterprise Mobile Management or EMM) 1.2 and earlier allows remote authenticated users to read (1) arbitrary messages via the messageId parameter to selfservice/managedevice/getMessageBody or (2) requests via the requestId parameter to selfservice/devicemgmt/getDeviceInfoTab.htm.
- CVE-2013-7423 (glibc, opensuse)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Weather Alert - Open Two hours late on 2/26/2015 2 days ago
- Beginning in fall 2015, earn a diploma or certificate at a TCATs free of tuition and mandatory fees. -TN Reconnect goo.gl/X9yM3f 4 days ago
- TCAT Shelbyville will open two hours late 2/19/2015 1 week ago
- Closed 2/18/2015 Days and Nights 1 week ago
- Schools are closed 2/17 1 week ago
Tag Archives: MS Office
Microsoft Office has added a ton of sounds and music for PowerPoints and other office applications.
Microsoft is offering free training for Tennesseans along with vouchers for taking select Microsoft Business Certifications. These vouchers are good for 90 days (exam vouchers) and one year for training vouchers. This is an excellent way to gain … Continue reading
Often people want to print a single form in Microsoft Access and when they add a print button, it prints all of the records. Add a Command Button. Enter the VBA code. Add the following code under the command button. … Continue reading
Many people ask us if we can convert Powerpoints to DVD. Well here’s how we do it. Link
With cloud computing and Web 2.0 tools, Powerpoint is slowly fading away to online presentation tools such as Empressr and VCASMO. These tools allows you to make and produce slides that go into blogs, facebook and other online services. Another … Continue reading
I have been asked a million times on how to convert a PDF to Microsoft Word. Here’s a converter online that will help you convert any PDF to Microsoft Word. Link
Recently Mike Miller and I battled Office 2007 Enterprise setup on Amy Martin’s computer. We searched Google, cleaned the registry, cleaned temp files, did a chkdsk, and everything possible. The information in the link below doesn’t provide a fix put … Continue reading