The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,202,516 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Can’t uninstall a program?
- Reset Windows Updates
- Truly reset the TCP/IP stack
- Set your time using the net time command
- Netstat -s Well what about net statistics workstation or net statistics server?
- Hidden Applications Folder in Windows 8.1 – Make a desktop shortcut
- MySQL – Antelope and Barracuda – Moodle
- Ultra Adware Killer
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- NTop for Windows
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.
- How to enable Java in Chrome after April 2015 update
- CVE-2013-4866 (my_satis_genius_toilet)The LIXIL Corporation My SATIS Genius Toilet application for Android has a hardcoded Bluetooth PIN, which allows physically proximate attackers to trigger physical resource consumption (water or heat) or user discomfort.
- CVE-2013-7439 (debian_linux, libx11, ubuntu_linux, x11)Multiple off-by-one errors in the (1) MakeBigReq and (2) SetReqLen macros in include/X11/Xlibint.h in X11R6.x and libX11 before 1.6.0 allow remote attackers to have unspecified impact via a crafted request, which triggers a buffer overflow.
- CVE-2015-0405 (mysql)Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle MySQL Server 5.6.22 and earlier allows remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors related to XA.
- CVE-2015-0423 (mysql)Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle MySQL Server 5.6.22 and earlier allows remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors related to Optimizer.
- CVE-2015-0433 (mysql)Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle MySQL Server 5.5.41 and earlier, and 5.6.22 and earlier, allows remote authenticated users to affect availability via vectors related to InnoDB : DML.
- CVE-2013-4866 (my_satis_genius_toilet)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Check out our instructor interviews on Youtube - youtube.com/channel/UCjapg… http://t.co/LGg0852MBe 20 hours ago
- Schedules - tcatshelbyville.edu/tn-promise-tn-… http://t.co/ajnG53ITGk 20 hours ago
- Did you know? The IT program at TCAT Shelbyville has won more than six national awards. ~ goo.gl/FRJqgy Average pay $15-$23 hr 6 days ago
- Top Five Reasons to Choose a Vocational Education goo.gl/gWXf26 and it can be free with #TNReconnect tnreconnect.gov 1 week ago
- Want to earn a Diploma or Certificate from a TCAT institution for Free? . Sign up at TNReconnect.gov-May 15th deadline 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Identity Theft
The site Information is Beautiful gives a visualization of data breaches and other information about hacking over the past several years.
The assault on CloudFlare shows that companies have to pay attention to how their security services are locked down and how the credentials for those services can be recoveredAttackers Turn Password Recovery Into Backdoor – Dark Reading.
Should we live in fear and distrust or should we be cautious and diligent with the protection of our data? We worry about American companies taking away our privacy and tracking our every move. What should we really worry … Continue reading
From Help Net Security 47 individuals were arrested on Wednesday by the officers of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police following an investigation of a highly organized and disciplined criminal ring that has managed to steal at least $7 million via … Continue reading
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) released their 2011 report today (May 10). With over 300,000 complaints, IC3’s report can be downloaded here. Also be sure to check out the Identity Theft Resource Centers where millions of identities may … Continue reading
Over 10 million credit card accounts were compromised at the end of March. This number may grow as credit card vendors look into the breach. Regardless if you bought something on line or not, you should do the … Continue reading
Damballa report shows seven new botnets among the top 10 largest; off-the-shelf construction kits dominate list. via DarkReading share– New Botnets Gaining Traction Across The Web, Study Says – Dark Reading.