Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,209,420 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- But Macs don’t get viruses
- Free Information Technology Books
- Netgear WNR2000v2 – Mods and DD-WRT all for $3
- GUI Maintenance Program for MySQL / MSSQL and Windows
- Defrag multiple drives at the same time
- (In My Opinion) – Best Dedicated Photo Resizer Out There
- A 5 Stars Windows Repair Utility
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Cyber Threat Maps
- Red X on network icon - Windows 7
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)The default configuration for the Command Line Interface in Red Hat Enterprise Application Platform before 6.4.0 and WildFly (formerly JBoss Application Server) uses weak permissions for .jboss-cli-history, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-5361 (landesk_management_suite)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in Landesk Management Suite 9.6 and earlier allow remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that (1) start, (2) stop, or (3) restart services via a request to remote/serverServices.aspx.
- CVE-2014-5370 (blue_dragon)Directory traversal vulnerability in the CFChart servlet (com.naryx.tagfusion.cfm.cfchartServlet) in New Atlanta BlueDragon before 126.96.36.19927 allows remote attackers to read or possibly delete arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the QUERY_STRING to cfchart.cfchart.
- CVE-2014-8111 (tomcat_connectors)Apache Tomcat Connectors (mod_jk) before 1.2.41 ignores JkUnmount rules for subtrees of previous JkMount rules, which allows remote attackers to access otherwise restricted artifacts via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-8125 (drools, jbpm)XML external entity (XXE) vulnerability in Drools and jBPM before 6.2.0 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files or possibly have other unspecified impact via a crafted BPMN2 file.
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)
- TNReconnect.gov- Free college? 5/15 deadline. Don't live near Shelbyville? TCATs- goo.gl/7Xtz6F http://t.co/f544elkavk 11 hours ago
- Technical College May Now Be Free In Tennessee, But Few Seem To Realize It - Nashville Public Radio goo.gl/Xdl9Sf #TNReconnect 2 days ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Thanks to Tim & students at @tcatshelbyville for their contribution to the Welding Industry! #NationalWeldingMonth http:/… 5 days ago
- Learning never stops #TNReconnect - May 15th deadline. 6 days ago
- Carl Marshal, alumni-earned his CEH, Carl graduated @tcatshelbyville, earned his B.S. now is working on his masters. http://t.co/KNYtLwsfWV 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Identity Theft
The site Information is Beautiful gives a visualization of data breaches and other information about hacking over the past several years.
The assault on CloudFlare shows that companies have to pay attention to how their security services are locked down and how the credentials for those services can be recoveredAttackers Turn Password Recovery Into Backdoor – Dark Reading.
Should we live in fear and distrust or should we be cautious and diligent with the protection of our data? We worry about American companies taking away our privacy and tracking our every move. What should we really worry … Continue reading
From Help Net Security 47 individuals were arrested on Wednesday by the officers of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police following an investigation of a highly organized and disciplined criminal ring that has managed to steal at least $7 million via … Continue reading
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) released their 2011 report today (May 10). With over 300,000 complaints, IC3’s report can be downloaded here. Also be sure to check out the Identity Theft Resource Centers where millions of identities may … Continue reading
Over 10 million credit card accounts were compromised at the end of March. This number may grow as credit card vendors look into the breach. Regardless if you bought something on line or not, you should do the … Continue reading
Damballa report shows seven new botnets among the top 10 largest; off-the-shelf construction kits dominate list. via DarkReading share– New Botnets Gaining Traction Across The Web, Study Says – Dark Reading.