The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,180,083 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- uTorrent mining Bitcoins?
- How leaving location services on your smartphone can give away your location
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Creating a Roaming Profile -Windows 7 and Server 2008 r2
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- NTop for Windows
- CVE-2014-6134 (installation_manager, rational_clearcase)IBM Rational ClearCase 8.0.0 before 22.214.171.124 and 8.0.1 before 126.96.36.199, when Installation Manager before 1.8.2 is used, retains cleartext server passwords in process memory throughout the installation procedure, which might allow local users to obtain sensitive information by leveraging access to the installation account.
- CVE-2014-8923 (security_identity_manager_adapter, tivoli_identity_manager_adapter, windows)The (1) IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Active Directory adapter before 5.1.24 and (2) IBM Security Identity Manager Active Directory adapter before 6.0.14 for IBM Security Identity Manager on Windows, when certain log and trace levels are configured, store the cleartext administrator password in a log file, which allows local users to obtain sensitive informati […]
- CVE-2014-8925 (rational_clearquest)Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in ClearQuest Web in IBM Rational ClearQuest 7.1.x before 188.8.131.52, 8.0.0.x before 184.108.40.206, and 8.0.1.x before 220.127.116.11 allows remote attackers to hijack the authentication of arbitrary users for requests that trigger a logout or insert XSS sequences.
- CVE-2014-9261 (codoforum)The sanitize function in Codoforum 2.5.1 does not properly implement filtering for directory traversal sequences, which allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the path parameter to index.php.
- CVE-2014-9711 (triton_ap_web, triton_web_filter, triton_web_security, triton_web_security_gateway, triton_web_security_gateway_anywhere)Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in the Investigative Reports in Websense TRITON AP-WEB before 8.0.0 and Web Security and Filter, Web Security Gateway, and Web Security Gateway Anywhere 7.8.3 before Hotfix 02 and 7.8.4 before Hotfix 01 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) ReportName (Job Name) parameter […]
- CVE-2014-6134 (installation_manager, rational_clearcase)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Tomorrow is TN Reconnect Open House across the state at TCATs - 10am - 2pm - See how you can start at a TCAT tuition free. 15 hours ago
- TCAT-S MTT hosts HAAS Competition for Area High School Students - goo.gl/H5j1jp http://t.co/VwHPWnWn5m 1 day ago
- Open house TN Reconnect article from the Times-Gazette - t-g.com/story/2178895.… http://t.co/eSzQBYNLoh 1 day ago
- 3/28 Open House (10a-2p)- Change your life by enrolling in one of the Applied Technology Colleges -TN Reconnect tbr.edu/institutions/o… 1 day ago
- Answers to Your Questions About Tennessee Reconnect - goo.gl/g8PhoQ http://t.co/iYHdrQK10R 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Identity Theft
The site Information is Beautiful gives a visualization of data breaches and other information about hacking over the past several years.
The assault on CloudFlare shows that companies have to pay attention to how their security services are locked down and how the credentials for those services can be recoveredAttackers Turn Password Recovery Into Backdoor – Dark Reading.
Should we live in fear and distrust or should we be cautious and diligent with the protection of our data? We worry about American companies taking away our privacy and tracking our every move. What should we really worry … Continue reading
From Help Net Security 47 individuals were arrested on Wednesday by the officers of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police following an investigation of a highly organized and disciplined criminal ring that has managed to steal at least $7 million via … Continue reading
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) released their 2011 report today (May 10). With over 300,000 complaints, IC3’s report can be downloaded here. Also be sure to check out the Identity Theft Resource Centers where millions of identities may … Continue reading
Over 10 million credit card accounts were compromised at the end of March. This number may grow as credit card vendors look into the breach. Regardless if you bought something on line or not, you should do the … Continue reading
Damballa report shows seven new botnets among the top 10 largest; off-the-shelf construction kits dominate list. via DarkReading share- New Botnets Gaining Traction Across The Web, Study Says – Dark Reading.