Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,209,876 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- But Macs don’t get viruses
- Free Information Technology Books
- Netgear WNR2000v2 – Mods and DD-WRT all for $3
- GUI Maintenance Program for MySQL / MSSQL and Windows
- Defrag multiple drives at the same time
- (In My Opinion) – Best Dedicated Photo Resizer Out There
- A 5 Stars Windows Repair Utility
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Why Do You Subnet?
- NTop for Windows
- CVE-2011-4403 (zen_cart)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in Zen Cart 1.3.9h allow remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that (1) delete a product via a delete_product_confirm action to product.php or (2) disable a product via a setflag action to categories.php.
- CVE-2012-2930 (tinywebgallery)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in TinyWebGallery (TWG) before 1.8.8 allow remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that (1) add a user via an adduser action to admin/index.php or (2) conduct static PHP code injection attacks in .htusers.php via the user parameter to admin/index.php.
- CVE-2012-2932 (tinywebgallery)Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in TinyWebGallery (TWG) before 1.8.8 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) selitems parameter in a copy, (2) chmod, or (3) arch action to admin/index.php or (4) searchitem parameter in a search action to admin/index.php.
- CVE-2012-5451 (tvmobili)Multiple stack-based buffer overflows in HttpUtils.dll in TVMOBiLi before 22.214.171.12474 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (tvMobiliService service crash) via a long string in a (1) GET or (2) HEAD request to TCP port 30888.
- CVE-2014-6090 (curam_social_program_management)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in the (1) DataMappingEditorCommands, (2) DatastoreEditorCommands, and (3) IEGEditorCommands servlets in IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM) 5.2 SP6 before EP6, 6.0 SP2 before EP26, 6.0.3 before 126.96.36.199 iFix8, 6.0.4 before 188.8.131.52 iFix10, and 6.0.5 before 184.108.40.206 allow remote attackers to hijac […]
- CVE-2011-4403 (zen_cart)
- TNReconnect.gov- Free college? 5/15 deadline. Don't live near Shelbyville? TCATs- goo.gl/7Xtz6F http://t.co/f544elkavk 21 hours ago
- Technical College May Now Be Free In Tennessee, But Few Seem To Realize It - Nashville Public Radio goo.gl/Xdl9Sf #TNReconnect 2 days ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Thanks to Tim & students at @tcatshelbyville for their contribution to the Welding Industry! #NationalWeldingMonth http:/… 6 days ago
- Learning never stops #TNReconnect - May 15th deadline. 1 week ago
- Carl Marshal, alumni-earned his CEH, Carl graduated @tcatshelbyville, earned his B.S. now is working on his masters. http://t.co/KNYtLwsfWV 1 week ago
Tag Archives: hard drive speed
ATTO – “The industry’s leading provider of high-performance storage connectivity products” has great products and an excellent benchmarking utility that measures your hard drive’s I/O read/write ability. Here’s a quick look at a laptop with Windows 7 vs. Server 2008 R2 … Continue reading
The HD Doctor Blog has dozens of Freeware utilities for hard drive information and maintenance. Go check it out.
When tweaking your computer, you can use typical utilities found in one of our most active posts or you can use Winsat. Winsat will not give you fancy graphs but it will give a Windows rating and a time … Continue reading
DiskBench was designed to measure your hard drive speed but can be used to measure your network transfer speed realistically. With DiskBench, you can use this freeware utility to measure your hard drive speed in my opinion more in accurately … Continue reading
This tip has been around for a while but your risk data loss in a power failure if your computer isn’t on a UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) is increased. Because laptops have a battery, this can be an ideal … Continue reading
You may be able to improve your hard drive’s performance in Windows 7 by using this registry tweak. Like any registry tweak, you should have all of your files backed up and make a restore point before trying this … Continue reading
Don’t forget, the fastest hard drive without IPv6 ….check your network info here Partition your HDD to improve performance. Web Server Example. Do you have a SSD Drive? Here’s the optimization tips. Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7’s … Continue reading