Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,215,690 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Network Connections folder empty
- Find and set your optimal MTU setting to improve your connectivity
- Network troubleshooting with Netsh
- Optimize Your Windows 7 or Windows Vista Internet Connection
- Clean your MSSQL TempDB file and more
- Network named incorrectly under Network and Sharing Center
- From help desk to an IT Security Officer
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Why Do You Subnet?
- CVE-2014-3598The Jpeg2KImagePlugin plugin in Pillow before 2.5.3 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a crafted image.
- CVE-2014-8361The miniigd SOAP service in Realtek SDK allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted NewInternalClient request.
- CVE-2015-0237Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Manager before 3.5.1 ignores the permission to deny snapshot creation during live storage migration between domains, which allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (prevent host start) by creating a long snapshot chain.
- CVE-2015-0257Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Manager before 3.5.1 uses weak permissions on the directories shared by the ovirt-engine-dwhd service and a plugin during service startup, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information by reading files in the directory.
- CVE-2015-0532 (rsa_identity_management_and_governance)EMC RSA Identity Management and Governance (IMG) 6.9 before P04 and 6.9.1 before P01 does not properly restrict password resets, which allows remote attackers to obtain access via crafted use of the reset process for an arbitrary valid account name, as demonstrated by a privileged account.
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Daniel, a @tcatshelbyville student, said that becoming a #welder was the best decision he's ever made! http://t.co/aHUeHd… 11 hours ago
- Daniel, a @tcatshelbyville student, said that becoming a #welder was the best decision he's ever made! ~ Wilton Tools http://t.co/1jAByVpIiN 12 hours ago
- 10...9...8...The count down has started. Just a few days left to sign up for TN Reconnect. Signup before May 15th.. TNReconnect.gov 16 hours ago
- Sign up before May 15th for TN Reconnect. TNReconnect.gov #TNReconnect 3 days ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Jared a student @tcatshelbyville loves welding because it's skillful & mentally challenging #NationalWeldingMonth http://… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: DNS Benchmarking
My passion with computers is security and networking. We have featured many DNS programs that allow you to speed test your DNS servers. Rick over at Whats On My PC has just reviewed a program called DNS Jumper. … Continue reading