Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,215,044 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Network Connections folder empty
- Find and set your optimal MTU setting to improve your connectivity
- Network troubleshooting with Netsh
- Optimize Your Windows 7 or Windows Vista Internet Connection
- Clean your MSSQL TempDB file and more
- Network named incorrectly under Network and Sharing Center
- From help desk to an IT Security Officer
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Block ads at your router - ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Why Do You Subnet?
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- CVE-2014-3598The Jpeg2KImagePlugin plugin in Pillow before 2.5.3 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a crafted image.
- CVE-2014-8361The miniigd SOAP service in Realtek SDK allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted NewInternalClient request.
- CVE-2015-0237Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Manager before 3.5.1 ignores the permission to deny snapshot creation during live storage migration between domains, which allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (prevent host start) by creating a long snapshot chain.
- CVE-2015-0257Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Manager before 3.5.1 uses weak permissions on the directories shared by the ovirt-engine-dwhd service and a plugin during service startup, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information by reading files in the directory.
- CVE-2015-0532 (rsa_identity_management_and_governance)EMC RSA Identity Management and Governance (IMG) 6.9 before P04 and 6.9.1 before P01 does not properly restrict password resets, which allows remote attackers to obtain access via crafted use of the reset process for an arbitrary valid account name, as demonstrated by a privileged account.
- 10...9...8...The count down has started. Just a few days left to sign up for TN Reconnect. Signup before May 15th.. TNReconnect.gov 2 hours ago
- Sign up before May 15th for TN Reconnect. TNReconnect.gov #TNReconnect 2 days ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Jared a student @tcatshelbyville loves welding because it's skillful & mentally challenging #NationalWeldingMonth http://… 4 days ago
- Annual Craft Advisory meeting - TCAT-S read about accomplishments from the past year.. goo.gl/gHGZvq 5 days ago
- Will Robinson, Advisory Council Member, coordinated with Nissan to donate a Nissan Pathfinder to the Auto Tech class http://t.co/pS9lefhHot 5 days ago
Tag Archives: chapel hill
Had to share a pic of one of my students. Josiah works with computers, cells, networking and Wi-Max. “No known office has a view like mine”~ Josiah