Want to uninstall programs or Windows Apps and make sure the ‘remains’ of the program/app is removed also?
Geek Uninstaller is a portable program that can be download from http://www.geekuninstaller.com/ .
Once you download Geek Uninstaller, unzip the file and double click on the program.
The program list will appear.
Right click provides the following options –
- Uninstall (also removes from registry)
- Force Removal (in the event the program cannot be removed
- Remove Entry (only removes from your installed programs list)
- Registry Entry (See what registry entries the program has)
- Installation Folder (What folders is the program in)
- Program Website
- Google for the program
The view option changes the view to the Windows Applications installed.