How Microsoft does IT.
Client Hyper-V is the virtualization technology built into Windows 10 and Windows 8.x. It is the same virtualization technology previously available only in Windows Server. Client Hyper-V enables you to run more than one 32-bit or 64-bit x86 operating system at the same time on the same host computer. But instead of working directly with the computer’s hardware, the operating systems run inside a virtual machine (VM). Hyper-V enables developers and IT professionals to easily maintain multiple test environments. It also provides a simple mechanism to quickly switch between these environments quickly
- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,759,107 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
The Windows Club
- Internet or network application slow? You may need to temporarily disable Nagle’s Algorithm
- Is your AHCI Link Power Management viewable from the Power Options Console?
- Check and repair your SSD or HDD using PowerShell
- NetSpot Review – Wi-Fi survey app for Windows
- NEW – Software Downloads Page (with hundreds of titles — updated daily)