Want an excellent program to manage your MySQL server from Windows? With MySQL, you can download MySQL Workbench. MySQL Workbench offers great graphics on your MySQL incident and an interface that offers features such as queries and status of your server.
But what if you want to run maintenance programs such as Analyze, Backup, Check, Checksum, Optimize or to Repair your database quickly? HeidiSQL offers dozens of features including an excellent maintenance option. (Support for MySQL and MSSQL)
- Support for MySQL
- Support for MSSQL
- Support for PostgresSQL
- Free for everyone, OpenSource since 9 years of active development.
- Connect to multiple servers in one window
- Connect to servers via commandline
- Connect via SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings
- Create and edit tables, views, stored routines, triggers and scheduled events.
- Generate nice SQL-exports, compress these afterwards, or put them on the clipboard.
- Export from one server/database directly to another server/database
- Manage user-privileges
- Import text-files
- Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, Wiki Markup and PHP Array
- Browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
- Bulk edit tables (move to db, change engine, collation etc.)
- Batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
- Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
- Pretty reformat disordered SQL
- Monitor and kill client-processes
- Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one server
- Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
- Launch a parallel mysql.exe command line window using your current connection settings
More information on MYSQL Maintenace