In the USA, overlapping federal regulations (HIPAA, GLBA, FCRA, SOX, FISMA), NIST standards for federal agencies, FTC expectations and 47 US State laws result in multiple drivers for the same requirement set – Encrypt personal and financial data, control access.
- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,759,640 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
The Windows Club
- Internet or network application slow? You may need to temporarily disable Nagle’s Algorithm
- Is your AHCI Link Power Management viewable from the Power Options Console?
- Check and repair your SSD or HDD using PowerShell
- NetSpot Review – Wi-Fi survey app for Windows
- NEW – Software Downloads Page (with hundreds of titles — updated daily)