CrowdInspect by CrowdStrike uses resources such as WOT, VirusTotal and Team Cymru’s Malware to check a running process. This allows you to see if the process may be malicious or not. The DNS information about any connections is also listed to let you determine if a process that is running should be looked into.
- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,684,719 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Are your IoT devices visible from the internet?
- Windows Update – You may want to use IE and the Catalog to download the massive 760.6mb update …Updates again? This may be the update that fixes updates…for awhile…
- Cipher /w:C securely erasing unused space
- Slow USB Transfer rate? Try this
- IEEE Cybersecurity Project a Weapon Against Cyberattacks – IEEE – The Institute
- CVE-2002-0493 (tomcat)
- CVE-2005-4900 (chrome)
- CVE-2009-2696 (tomcat)
- CVE-2013-1248 (windows_7, windows_server_2003, windows_server_2008, windows_vista, windows_xp)
- CVE-2013-3809 (mysql, opensuse, solaris, suse_linux_enterprise_desktop, suse_linux_enterprise_server, suse_linux_enterprise_software_development_kit, ubuntu_linux)