As we go through the CWTS curriculum, students are exposed to many different types of routers. The Zyxel MWR102 is a tiny router (only 2.9″ x 2.3″ x .6″) that you can use when in a pinch or even in a small apartment.
This tiny router packs a ton of features. Under $20, the router’s specs prove it gives a full size router a run for the money.
Zyxel Specs– USB Powered 150Mbps Wireless-N Fast Ethernet Travel Router
- Pocket-sized router/AP for internet access on-the-go
- 3-in-1 Functionality – Router, Access Point, and Client Bridge
- Wirelessly share a wired Internet connection with multiple friends, colleagues, or devices.
- 802.11n wireless connectivity for data transfer rates of up to 150 Mbps
- USB or AC power provide flexibility for any situation Hardware Specifications:
- Two (2) 10/100 Mbps (1x WAN, 1x LAN)
- One (1) MiniUSB (For Power)
- 5V DC USB
- Wireless Standard:
- IEEE802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE802.11n auto rate up to 150Mbps
- IEEE802.11b/g compatible auto rate up to 54Mbps
- IEEE802.1x MDI/MDI-X adaptive flow-control
- IEEE802.3az Operating Modes:
- Access Point
- WiFi Client Bridge Yep, even a wireless bridge…Wireless Security:
- WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK Security:
- 64/128-bit WPA/WPA2
- SPI Firewall
- WPS Setup
Routing and IP Management:
- Static IP
- NATUnit Dimensions:
- 0.61 x 2.93 x 2.32-inches (H x W x D) Is anything smaller?