Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,209,157 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- But Macs don’t get viruses
- Free Information Technology Books
- Netgear WNR2000v2 – Mods and DD-WRT all for $3
- GUI Maintenance Program for MySQL / MSSQL and Windows
- Defrag multiple drives at the same time
- (In My Opinion) – Best Dedicated Photo Resizer Out There
- A 5 Stars Windows Repair Utility
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Red X on network icon - Windows 7
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)The default configuration for the Command Line Interface in Red Hat Enterprise Application Platform before 6.4.0 and WildFly (formerly JBoss Application Server) uses weak permissions for .jboss-cli-history, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-5361 (landesk_management_suite)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in Landesk Management Suite 9.6 and earlier allow remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that (1) start, (2) stop, or (3) restart services via a request to remote/serverServices.aspx.
- CVE-2014-5370 (blue_dragon)Directory traversal vulnerability in the CFChart servlet (com.naryx.tagfusion.cfm.cfchartServlet) in New Atlanta BlueDragon before 184.108.40.20627 allows remote attackers to read or possibly delete arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the QUERY_STRING to cfchart.cfchart.
- CVE-2014-8111 (tomcat_connectors)Apache Tomcat Connectors (mod_jk) before 1.2.41 ignores JkUnmount rules for subtrees of previous JkMount rules, which allows remote attackers to access otherwise restricted artifacts via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-8125 (drools, jbpm)XML external entity (XXE) vulnerability in Drools and jBPM before 6.2.0 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files or possibly have other unspecified impact via a crafted BPMN2 file.
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)
- TNReconnect.gov- Free college? 5/15 deadline. Don't live near Shelbyville? TCATs- goo.gl/7Xtz6F http://t.co/f544elkavk 4 hours ago
- Technical College May Now Be Free In Tennessee, But Few Seem To Realize It - Nashville Public Radio goo.gl/Xdl9Sf #TNReconnect 2 days ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Thanks to Tim & students at @tcatshelbyville for their contribution to the Welding Industry! #NationalWeldingMonth http:/… 5 days ago
- Learning never stops #TNReconnect - May 15th deadline. 6 days ago
- Carl Marshal, alumni-earned his CEH, Carl graduated @tcatshelbyville, earned his B.S. now is working on his masters. http://t.co/KNYtLwsfWV 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: About 55,000 tourists visit Liechtenstein every year. This blog was viewed about 490,000 times in 2012. If it were Liechtenstein, it would take about … Continue reading
If you receive the error “!!!Error Writing To Database!!!” during a cron backup, this can be related to Find the my.ini file which is normally located in the MySql folder under program files (C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1). Edit it by adding … Continue reading
Rick over at Whats On My PC has found a website with an amazing amount of resources. (See Rick’s article here) To credit Mike over at GE Geek, this website is one of the best references I have ever seen. … Continue reading
Need to check your processor to ensure it is functioning properly. Intel’s tool to test your processor will stress your processor and test dozens of functions. Your computer will slow down during this test. Once the test finishes, you can … Continue reading
Originally posted on TCAT Shelbyville – Technical Blog:
Windows 8 only wants signed drivers and you can receive errors if you try to install a device with a driver that is not signed. Here’s a solution. (Be sure to…
If you have slow or non responsive program properties; such as a database or other network program…Right Click on My Computer, go to Properties, select Hardware, Device Manager, click the + sign on Network, Right Click on your network card, … Continue reading