Certifications are a great way to show the IT industry employers, peers and recruiters that you are up to date and knowledgeable on the given topic and, in some cases, that can equate directly to more money in your pocket. But which certifications offer the most potential earnings and will be in demand over the coming years?
Remember it is NOT the certifications alone that gets you a job or promotion – it is also the skills you have. Certifications don’t SHOW if you can do the job…note – these are higher end certifications.
- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,760,194 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
The Windows Club
- Internet or network application slow? You may need to temporarily disable Nagle’s Algorithm
- Is your AHCI Link Power Management viewable from the Power Options Console?
- Check and repair your SSD or HDD using PowerShell
- NetSpot Review – Wi-Fi survey app for Windows
- NEW – Software Downloads Page (with hundreds of titles — updated daily)