Certifications are a great way to show the IT industry employers, peers and recruiters that you are up to date and knowledgeable on the given topic and, in some cases, that can equate directly to more money in your pocket. But which certifications offer the most potential earnings and will be in demand over the coming years?
Remember it is NOT the certifications alone that gets you a job or promotion – it is also the skills you have. Certifications don’t SHOW if you can do the job…note – these are higher end certifications.
- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,987,331 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
The Windows Club
- What You Should Know About the ‘KRACK’ WiFi Security Weakness Monday, October 16, 2017 8:43 pm
- Krebs Given ISSA’s ‘President’s Award’ Monday, October 16, 2017 12:35 pm
- Equifax Credit Assistance Site Served Spyware Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:03 pm
- Hyatt Hotels Suffers 2nd Card Breach in 2 Years Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:44 pm
- Microsoft’s October Patch Batch Fixes 62 Flaws Wednesday, October 11, 2017 2:18 pm
- Equifax Hackers Stole Info on 693,665 UK Residents Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:00 pm
- Equifax Breach Fallout: Your Salary History Sunday, October 8, 2017 6:56 pm
- Fear Not: You, Too, Are a Cybercrime Victim! Wednesday, October 4, 2017 4:34 am
- USPS ‘Informed Delivery’ Is Stalker’s Dream Monday, October 2, 2017 4:32 pm
- Here’s What to Ask the Former Equifax CEO Friday, September 29, 2017 4:07 pm