The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,179,110 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- uTorrent mining Bitcoins?
- How leaving location services on your smartphone can give away your location
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Red X on network icon - Windows 7
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- NTop for Windows
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- CVE-2014-6134 (installation_manager, rational_clearcase)IBM Rational ClearCase 8.0.0 before 126.96.36.199 and 8.0.1 before 188.8.131.52, when Installation Manager before 1.8.2 is used, retains cleartext server passwords in process memory throughout the installation procedure, which might allow local users to obtain sensitive information by leveraging access to the installation account.
- CVE-2014-8923 (security_identity_manager_adapter, tivoli_identity_manager_adapter, windows)The (1) IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Active Directory adapter before 5.1.24 and (2) IBM Security Identity Manager Active Directory adapter before 6.0.14 for IBM Security Identity Manager on Windows, when certain log and trace levels are configured, store the cleartext administrator password in a log file, which allows local users to obtain sensitive informati […]
- CVE-2014-8925 (rational_clearquest)Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in ClearQuest Web in IBM Rational ClearQuest 7.1.x before 184.108.40.206, 8.0.0.x before 220.127.116.11, and 8.0.1.x before 18.104.22.168 allows remote attackers to hijack the authentication of arbitrary users for requests that trigger a logout or insert XSS sequences.
- CVE-2014-9261 (codoforum)The sanitize function in Codoforum 2.5.1 does not properly implement filtering for directory traversal sequences, which allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the path parameter to index.php.
- CVE-2014-9711Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in the Investigative Reports in Websense TRITON AP-WEB before 8.0.0 and Web Security and Filter, Web Security Gateway, and Web Security Gateway Anywhere 7.8.3 before Hotfix 02 and 7.8.4 before Hotfix 01 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) ReportName (Job Name) parameter […]
- CVE-2014-6134 (installation_manager, rational_clearcase)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- TCAT-S MTT hosts HAAS Competition for Area High School Students - goo.gl/H5j1jp http://t.co/VwHPWnWn5m 11 hours ago
- Open house TN Reconnect article from the Times-Gazette - t-g.com/story/2178895.… http://t.co/eSzQBYNLoh 16 hours ago
- 3/28 Open House (10a-2p)- Change your life by enrolling in one of the Applied Technology Colleges -TN Reconnect tbr.edu/institutions/o… 18 hours ago
- Answers to Your Questions About Tennessee Reconnect - goo.gl/g8PhoQ http://t.co/iYHdrQK10R 1 day ago
- Industrial Maintenance class expanding under LEAP grant. Call or Email Ron Boyd, for more information. tcatshelbyville.edu 3 days ago
Daily Archives: Saturday, July 21, 2012 8:45 pm
Kingsoft Antivius 2012 is in the top 100 of vb100 and they are also a Microsoft VIA member (Virus Information Alliance). This cloud based software named Cheetah is fast and its slick design takes very little bandwidth when connected to … Continue reading
Coursera offers online courses that are collegiate level. Take course in Biology and Life Sciences Business and Management Computer Science: Aritificial Intelligence, Robotics, Vision Computer Science: Programming and Software Engineering Computer Science: Systems, Security, Networking Computer Science: Theory Economics and … Continue reading