- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,682,081 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Are your IoT devices visible from the internet?
- Windows Update – You may want to use IE and the Catalog to download the massive 760.6mb update …Updates again? This may be the update that fixes updates…for awhile…
- Cipher /w:C securely erasing unused space
- Slow USB Transfer rate? Try this
- IEEE Cybersecurity Project a Weapon Against Cyberattacks – IEEE – The Institute
Daily Archives: Monday, July 2, 2012 10:43 pm
Some experts say existence of complex credit card fraud black market a sign that PCI isn’t effectiveFBI Credit Card Ring Bust Exposes PCI Challenges – Dark Reading.
Originally posted on What's On My PC:
The horse here being Microsoft, via the Windows blog… I do believe Microsoft has realized that the world of computer technology is quickly changing and there are now strong competitors to their…
No wonder IPv6 is challenging….