For years enterprises have been trying to control peer-to-peer (P2P) technologies inside their networks, and for good reason. The efficiency with which P2P technology move large files have made P2P networks key enablers of the Internet grey market by acting as the distribution mechanism of choice for pirated movies, music or applications…read more at ThreatPostThe Hidden Security Risks of P2P Traffic.
- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,685,780 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Are your IoT devices visible from the internet?
- Windows Update – You may want to use IE and the Catalog to download the massive 760.6mb update …Updates again? This may be the update that fixes updates…for awhile…
- Cipher /w:C securely erasing unused space
- Slow USB Transfer rate? Try this
- IEEE Cybersecurity Project a Weapon Against Cyberattacks – IEEE – The Institute
- CVE-2002-0493 (tomcat)
- CVE-2005-4900 (chrome)
- CVE-2009-2696 (tomcat)
- CVE-2013-1248 (windows_7, windows_server_2003, windows_server_2008, windows_vista, windows_xp)
- CVE-2013-3809 (mysql, opensuse, solaris, suse_linux_enterprise_desktop, suse_linux_enterprise_server, suse_linux_enterprise_software_development_kit, ubuntu_linux)