But what is an Alternate File Stream?
An article I wrote at Brighthub explains what these are.
How can you find them?
AlternateStreamView is a small utility that allows you to scan your NTFS drive, and find all hidden alternate streams stored in the file system. After scanning and finding the alternate streams, you can extract these streams into the specified folder, delete unwanted streams, or save the streams list into text/html/csv/xml file…..AlternateStreamView – View/Copy/Delete NTFS Alternate Data Streams.
- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,718,170 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
The Windows Club
- CVE-2016-2869 (qradar_security_information_and_event_manager)
- CVE-2016-2871 (qradar_security_information_and_event_manager)
- CVE-2016-2873 (qradar_security_information_and_event_manager)
- CVE-2016-2874 (qradar_security_information_and_event_manager)
- CVE-2016-2876 (qradar_security_information_and_event_manager)