Do you have Teredo errors or media disconnect errors. Try the troubleshooting pack at http://resetipv6.codeplex.com/
- It uses the new Windows 7 Troubleshooting platform to have the best experience.
- Detects if you really have the problem before continue.
- Uninstall and install again all Teredo, 6to4, IPHTTPS and ISATAP devices.
- Reset the IPv6 stack to default settings.
- It Triggers a full group policy update.
- It restarts the computer and shows a successful message at the end. Be careful saving all your changes before apply the fix.
- Works in all Window 7 and Windows 2008 R2 editions, and on both x86 and amd64.
- Reset IPv6 is currently only in English but is capable to fix issues in Spanish and English Systems. We’ll enable other languages soon.
- Requires administrative privileges.
- You can test the tool simulating the error running the command netsh interface teredo set state servername=”failed to open”. When you finish run netsh interface teredo set state server= to return to the default state.
- Reset IPv6 is totally free and open source. If you want you can dig into the source code and be in peace. All files are digitally signed.