The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,202,466 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Can’t uninstall a program?
- Reset Windows Updates
- Truly reset the TCP/IP stack
- Set your time using the net time command
- Netstat -s Well what about net statistics workstation or net statistics server?
- Hidden Applications Folder in Windows 8.1 – Make a desktop shortcut
- MySQL – Antelope and Barracuda – Moodle
- Ultra Adware Killer
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Why Do You Subnet?
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- NTop for Windows
- How to enable Java in Chrome after April 2015 update
- CVE-2013-4866 (my_satis_genius_toilet)The LIXIL Corporation My SATIS Genius Toilet application for Android has a hardcoded Bluetooth PIN, which allows physically proximate attackers to trigger physical resource consumption (water or heat) or user discomfort.
- CVE-2013-7439Multiple off-by-one errors in the (1) MakeBigReq and (2) SetReqLen macros in include/X11/Xlibint.h in X11R6.x and libX11 before 1.6.0 allow remote attackers to have unspecified impact via a crafted request, which triggers a buffer overflow.
- CVE-2015-0345 (coldfusion)Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Adobe ColdFusion 10 before Update 16 and 11 before Update 5 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2015-0405 (mysql)Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle MySQL Server 5.6.22 and earlier allows remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors related to XA.
- CVE-2015-0423 (mysql)Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle MySQL Server 5.6.22 and earlier allows remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors related to Optimizer.
- CVE-2013-4866 (my_satis_genius_toilet)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Check out our instructor interviews on Youtube - youtube.com/channel/UCjapg… http://t.co/LGg0852MBe 18 hours ago
- Schedules - tcatshelbyville.edu/tn-promise-tn-… http://t.co/ajnG53ITGk 18 hours ago
- Did you know? The IT program at TCAT Shelbyville has won more than six national awards. ~ goo.gl/FRJqgy Average pay $15-$23 hr 6 days ago
- Top Five Reasons to Choose a Vocational Education goo.gl/gWXf26 and it can be free with #TNReconnect tnreconnect.gov 1 week ago
- Want to earn a Diploma or Certificate from a TCAT institution for Free? . Sign up at TNReconnect.gov-May 15th deadline 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
For years enterprises have been trying to control peer-to-peer (P2P) technologies inside their networks, and for good reason. The efficiency with which P2P technology move large files have made P2P networks key enablers of the Internet grey market by acting … Continue reading
If you share a folder, you should only give permission to users who need access. Never share a folder to Everyone. But let’s say, that you once had access to a folder or a device such as a shared printer … Continue reading
Startup Wickr launches today with iPhone, iPad, iTouch app that ‘leaves no trace’ of text, video, and picture messagesFree App Encrypts, Destroys Mobile Messages – Dark Reading.
What is Dibbler? “Dibbler is a portable DHCPv6 implementation. Is supports stateful (i.e. IPv6 address granting) as well as stateless (i.e. option granting) autoconfiguration for IPv6. Linux 2.4/2.6/3.0, Windows XP/2003/Vista/Win7 (experimental for NT4/2000), Mac OS X, FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD.” … Continue reading
Many entering the information security industry wonder about the basics, so what does it mean to be compliant? What are the pros and cons of making sure you adhere to a certain standard? ISO 27001 standard: Breaking the documentation … Continue reading
Instead of trying to impress everyone with bits, bytes and binary, we’re trying to put these tips in layman terms for young IT professionals (quick start guides). If you have installed your Teredo drivers and IPv6, you should receive a … Continue reading