PCWorld has reported that a cross-browser worm may be for sale in forums and on the net for as little as a $1000. They go on to report that it may capable of infecting Windows, Apple and Linux based browsers. Currently anti-virus programs may not be able to detect this worm. Read More
The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,152,309 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Lost – Windows 7 DVD? Download the ISO from Microsoft with your key.
- Powerful System Information Utilities
- Free Network Scanners
- HD Tach – A good measurement tool for HDD/SSD
- Qualys® BrowserCheck
- The internet of things – Arduino
- Everything Search Engine – a search utility that’s better than Microsoft’s search
- Articles from around the Web
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- NTop for Windows
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Creating a Roaming Profile -Windows 7 and Server 2008 r2
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- CVE-2013-7423 (glibc, opensuse)The send_dg function in resolv/res_send.c in GNU C Library (aka glibc or libc6) before 2.20 does not properly reuse file descriptors, which allows remote attackers to send DNS queries to unintended locations via a large number of request that trigger a call to the getaddrinfo function.
- CVE-2014-4818 (tivoli_storage_manager)dsmtca in the client in IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) 5.4.x, 5.5.x, 6.x before 6.4.3, and 7.1.x before 7.1.2 allows local users to discover the backup/restore encryption-key password via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-6115 (rational_insight)IBM Rational Insight 188.8.131.52 allows remote attackers to bypass authentication and obtain sensitive information via a crafted request to a Jazz Reporting Service (JRS) report URL.
- CVE-2014-6184 (aix, hp-ux, linux_kernel, mac_os_x, solaris, tivoli_storage_manager)Stack-based buffer overflow in dsmtca in the client in IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) 5.4 through 184.108.40.206, 5.5 through 220.127.116.11, 6.1 through 18.104.22.168, 6.2 before 22.214.171.124, and 6.3 before 126.96.36.199 on UNIX, Linux, and OS X allows local users to gain privileges via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-7922 (play_services_sdk)The GoogleAuthUtil.getToken method in the Google Play services SDK before 2015 sets parameters in OAuth token requests upon finding a corresponding _opt_ parameter in the Bundle extras argument, which allows attackers to bypass an intended consent dialog and retrieve tokens for arbitrary OAuth scopes including the SID and LSID scopes, and consequently obtain […]
- CVE-2013-7423 (glibc, opensuse)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Weather Alert - Open Two hours late on 2/26/2015 1 day ago
- Beginning in fall 2015, earn a diploma or certificate at a TCATs free of tuition and mandatory fees. -TN Reconnect goo.gl/X9yM3f 2 days ago
- TCAT Shelbyville will open two hours late 2/19/2015 1 week ago
- Closed 2/18/2015 Days and Nights 1 week ago
- Schools are closed 2/17 1 week ago