IP Switcher allows you to change your IP address on the fly. Many laptop and netbook users need this option instead of manually entering information into the adapter properties.
- Switch IP network settings “on the fly” without restarting
- Switch Internet Explorer proxy-server settings
- Switch your default printer
- Switch your computer name and workgroup
- Import current network settings to the setting
- System-tray icon support, auto-start with windows
Although this application was not designed for Windows Vista or Windows 7, simple modifications to the Compatibility tab (found by right clicking the program) will make the program work on some computers. Check Run as Administrator and Windows XP.