- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,634,882 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- CVE-2012-3425 (debian_linux, libpng, opensuse, ubuntu_linux)
- CVE-2012-3509 (binutils, debian_linux, libiberty, ubuntu_linux)
- CVE-2012-5201 (intelligent_management_center, intelligent_management_center_for_automated_network_manager)
- CVE-2012-5202 (intelligent_management_center, intelligent_management_center_for_automated_network_manager)
- CVE-2012-5203 (intelligent_management_center, intelligent_management_center_for_automated_network_manager)
Daily Archives: Sunday, October 30, 2011 8:18 pm
The HD Doctor Blog has dozens of Freeware utilities for hard drive information and maintenance. Go check it out.
Scanning Bill Mullins blog, I can’t help but share with my students an awesome program called Mouse without Borders which appeared in his news section. Mouse without Borders Information and Download
Two U.S. satellites have been tampered with by hackers – possibly Chinese ones – in 2007 and 2008, claims a soon-to-be released report by the the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission. (Shared by AddThis)Hackers attacked U.S. government satellites.
Iaza offers dozens of ways to convert, animate and manipulate images. Iaza