- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,684,628 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Are your IoT devices visible from the internet?
- Windows Update – You may want to use IE and the Catalog to download the massive 760.6mb update …Updates again? This may be the update that fixes updates…for awhile…
- Cipher /w:C securely erasing unused space
- Slow USB Transfer rate? Try this
- IEEE Cybersecurity Project a Weapon Against Cyberattacks – IEEE – The Institute
- CVE-2002-0493 (tomcat)
- CVE-2005-4900 (chrome)
- CVE-2013-1248 (windows_7, windows_server_2003, windows_server_2008, windows_vista, windows_xp)
- CVE-2013-3809 (mysql, opensuse, solaris, suse_linux_enterprise_desktop, suse_linux_enterprise_server, suse_linux_enterprise_software_development_kit, ubuntu_linux)
- CVE-2014-0420 (enterprise_linux_desktop, enterprise_linux_server, enterprise_linux_workstation, mysql, solaris, ubuntu_linux)
Daily Archives: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 1:08 am
How is your network card and computer routing? Use the following command to see the routing table – from the command prompt type – netsh interface ipv4 show route Publish Type Met Prefix Idx Gateway/Interface Name ——- ——– — ———————— … Continue reading
With workers bringing their own smartphones and tablets into the company, IT security needs to focus on creating a more secure environment, not on securing each device –Pocket Guide To Securing Mobile Devices – Dark Reading.
Damballa report shows seven new botnets among the top 10 largest; off-the-shelf construction kits dominate list. via DarkReading share– New Botnets Gaining Traction Across The Web, Study Says – Dark Reading.
Researchers say that the rootkit used in the TDL4 botnet has been partially rewritten in what appears to be an attempt by the creators to make it even harder to eradicate. via DarkReading Share –TDL4 Botnet Now Even Harder To … Continue reading