- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,928,249 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
The Windows Club
- Private Cloud freeware? Try Tonido
- Internet or network application slow? You may need to temporarily disable Nagle’s Algorithm
- Want a fast and safer browser? Try Brave
- Find rogue APs with Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector using signal strength and sound
- How to get OpenWRT on a Rosewill RNX-N150RT Router? Flash it to DD-WRT then flash to a TP-Link TL-WR741N. Finish with OpenWRT or Gargoyle and out perform may AC routers.
- Beware of Security by Press Release Thursday, August 10, 2017 3:40 pm
- Alleged vDOS Operators Arrested, Charged Wednesday, August 9, 2017 3:43 pm
- Critical Security Fixes from Adobe, Microsoft Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:35 pm
- Flash Player is Dead, Long Live Flash Player! Wednesday, August 2, 2017 4:17 pm
- New Bill Seeks Basic IoT Security Standards Tuesday, August 1, 2017 7:32 pm
- Suspended Sentence for Mirai Botmaster Daniel Kaye Friday, July 28, 2017 9:13 pm
- Gas Pump Skimmer Sends Card Data Via Text Thursday, July 27, 2017 11:08 am
- How a Citadel Trojan Developer Got Busted Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:11 pm
- Exclusive: Dutch Cops on AlphaBay ‘Refugees’ Thursday, July 20, 2017 6:14 pm
- After AlphaBay’s Demise, Customers Flocked to Dark Market Run by Dutch Police Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:23 pm
Daily Archives: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 1:08 am
How is your network card and computer routing? Use the following command to see the routing table – from the command prompt type – netsh interface ipv4 show route Publish Type Met Prefix Idx Gateway/Interface Name ——- ——– — ———————— … Continue reading
With workers bringing their own smartphones and tablets into the company, IT security needs to focus on creating a more secure environment, not on securing each device –Pocket Guide To Securing Mobile Devices – Dark Reading.
Damballa report shows seven new botnets among the top 10 largest; off-the-shelf construction kits dominate list. via DarkReading share– New Botnets Gaining Traction Across The Web, Study Says – Dark Reading.
Researchers say that the rootkit used in the TDL4 botnet has been partially rewritten in what appears to be an attempt by the creators to make it even harder to eradicate. via DarkReading Share –TDL4 Botnet Now Even Harder To … Continue reading