The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,202,310 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Can’t uninstall a program?
- Reset Windows Updates
- Truly reset the TCP/IP stack
- Set your time using the net time command
- Netstat -s Well what about net statistics workstation or net statistics server?
- Hidden Applications Folder in Windows 8.1 – Make a desktop shortcut
- MySQL – Antelope and Barracuda – Moodle
- Ultra Adware Killer
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Why Do You Subnet?
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- How to enable Java in Chrome after April 2015 update
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- CVE-2013-4866 (my_satis_genius_toilet)The LIXIL Corporation My SATIS Genius Toilet application for Android has a hardcoded Bluetooth PIN, which allows physically proximate attackers to trigger physical resource consumption (water or heat) or user discomfort.
- CVE-2013-7439Multiple off-by-one errors in the (1) MakeBigReq and (2) SetReqLen macros in include/X11/Xlibint.h in X11R6.x and libX11 before 1.6.0 allow remote attackers to have unspecified impact via a crafted request, which triggers a buffer overflow.
- CVE-2015-0345 (coldfusion)Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Adobe ColdFusion 10 before Update 16 and 11 before Update 5 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2015-0405 (mysql)Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle MySQL Server 5.6.22 and earlier allows remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors related to XA.
- CVE-2015-0423 (mysql)Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle MySQL Server 5.6.22 and earlier allows remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors related to Optimizer.
- CVE-2013-4866 (my_satis_genius_toilet)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Check out our instructor interviews on Youtube - youtube.com/channel/UCjapg… http://t.co/LGg0852MBe 15 hours ago
- Schedules - tcatshelbyville.edu/tn-promise-tn-… http://t.co/ajnG53ITGk 15 hours ago
- Did you know? The IT program at TCAT Shelbyville has won more than six national awards. ~ goo.gl/FRJqgy Average pay $15-$23 hr 6 days ago
- Top Five Reasons to Choose a Vocational Education goo.gl/gWXf26 and it can be free with #TNReconnect tnreconnect.gov 1 week ago
- Want to earn a Diploma or Certificate from a TCAT institution for Free? . Sign up at TNReconnect.gov-May 15th deadline 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Amazing More information on the clock
On Facebook? Watch what you click and don’t fall for scams. Recently I saw Facebook Security had posted to my wall. But I knew a friend was hacked. How? When you use Facebook, you will see associated friends in … Continue reading
Rick over at What’s on My PC has found a great link for everyone that show’s an animated guide to building a computer. This GEM will be used in class. Excellent Find! The graphics are just unreal. If you select … Continue reading
Earlier this year I showed you how to convert your blog into a pdf that could be printed as a book or downloaded as a pdf. By using BlogBooker, you can export your WordPress blog as an xml and BlogBooker … Continue reading
Lenovo’s new ThinkPad Tablet flips the “consumerization of IT” paradigm by adding business-class capabilities, says eWEEK Labs analysts. Features include management software, full-size peripheral connectors and an optional digitizer pen. The 10.1-inch Android device offers an Nvidia Tegra 2 dual-core … Continue reading
While not necessarily a surprise, secure email is a huge problem for enterprises. In a survey of how people use email shows that employees may be a bit too loose with their email use when it comes to sensitive and protected information, … Continue reading
Android took over the smartphone landscape several months ago, and since then, it is like the platform has kicked in the turbo chargers. During the last three months, Google’s mobile darling captured 56% of the market on its … Continue reading