Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,209,748 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- But Macs don’t get viruses
- Free Information Technology Books
- Netgear WNR2000v2 – Mods and DD-WRT all for $3
- GUI Maintenance Program for MySQL / MSSQL and Windows
- Defrag multiple drives at the same time
- (In My Opinion) – Best Dedicated Photo Resizer Out There
- A 5 Stars Windows Repair Utility
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- NTop for Windows
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- CVE-2011-4403 (zen_cart)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in Zen Cart 1.3.9h allow remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that (1) delete a product via a delete_product_confirm action to product.php or (2) disable a product via a setflag action to categories.php.
- CVE-2012-2930 (tinywebgallery)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in TinyWebGallery (TWG) before 1.8.8 allow remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that (1) add a user via an adduser action to admin/index.php or (2) conduct static PHP code injection attacks in .htusers.php via the user parameter to admin/index.php.
- CVE-2012-2932 (tinywebgallery)Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in TinyWebGallery (TWG) before 1.8.8 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) selitems parameter in a copy, (2) chmod, or (3) arch action to admin/index.php or (4) searchitem parameter in a search action to admin/index.php.
- CVE-2012-5451 (tvmobili)Multiple stack-based buffer overflows in HttpUtils.dll in TVMOBiLi before 18.104.22.16874 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (tvMobiliService service crash) via a long string in a (1) GET or (2) HEAD request to TCP port 30888.
- CVE-2014-6090 (curam_social_program_management)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in the (1) DataMappingEditorCommands, (2) DatastoreEditorCommands, and (3) IEGEditorCommands servlets in IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM) 5.2 SP6 before EP6, 6.0 SP2 before EP26, 6.0.3 before 22.214.171.124 iFix8, 6.0.4 before 126.96.36.199 iFix10, and 6.0.5 before 188.8.131.52 allow remote attackers to hijac […]
- CVE-2011-4403 (zen_cart)
- TNReconnect.gov- Free college? 5/15 deadline. Don't live near Shelbyville? TCATs- goo.gl/7Xtz6F http://t.co/f544elkavk 19 hours ago
- Technical College May Now Be Free In Tennessee, But Few Seem To Realize It - Nashville Public Radio goo.gl/Xdl9Sf #TNReconnect 2 days ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Thanks to Tim & students at @tcatshelbyville for their contribution to the Welding Industry! #NationalWeldingMonth http:/… 5 days ago
- Learning never stops #TNReconnect - May 15th deadline. 1 week ago
- Carl Marshal, alumni-earned his CEH, Carl graduated @tcatshelbyville, earned his B.S. now is working on his masters. http://t.co/KNYtLwsfWV 1 week ago
Daily Archives: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 7:25 pm
Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in Google Chrome, where some have unknown impacts and others can can be exploited by malicious people to bypass certain security restrictions and potentially compromise a user’s system Multiple vulnerabilities in Google Chrome.
Names and Social Security numbers of some 43,000 people that were affiliated with Yale University back in 1999 have been accessible to users of the Google search engine for the past ten months, reports the Yale Daily News Yale confirms 10-month-long data … Continue reading
PHP users are advised against upgrading to the latest (5.3.7) release of the scripting language because a critical flaw has been spotted only a day before its release. Critical bug found in latest PHP release, users advised against updating.
Often issues with hardware can be resolved with newer firmware. Here’s a link to check your Seagate hard drive’s firmware. Before downloading any firmware to a device, double check the model number, version number and backup data. Drive Detect Firmware … Continue reading
The U.S. Cyber Challenge (USCC) today announced that the International Council of E-Commerce Consultants(EC-Council) has agreed to sponsor awards for the top three winners of the Cyber Quests Fall 2011 competition. Cyber Quests is a national online competition allowing participants to demonstrate their … Continue reading
Intelligence analysts—IAs in Bureau parlance—are involved in nearly every aspect of FBI operations in every corner of the globe. And in the decade since 9/11, their role has continued to expand. Part One – Part Two Part Three