- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,636,456 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- CVE-2012-3425 (debian_linux, libpng, opensuse, ubuntu_linux)
- CVE-2012-3509 (binutils, debian_linux, libiberty, ubuntu_linux)
- CVE-2012-5201 (intelligent_management_center, intelligent_management_center_for_automated_network_manager)
- CVE-2012-5202 (intelligent_management_center, intelligent_management_center_for_automated_network_manager)
- CVE-2012-5203 (intelligent_management_center, intelligent_management_center_for_automated_network_manager)
Daily Archives: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 7:25 pm
Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in Google Chrome, where some have unknown impacts and others can can be exploited by malicious people to bypass certain security restrictions and potentially compromise a user’s system Multiple vulnerabilities in Google Chrome.
Names and Social Security numbers of some 43,000 people that were affiliated with Yale University back in 1999 have been accessible to users of the Google search engine for the past ten months, reports the Yale Daily News Yale confirms 10-month-long data … Continue reading
PHP users are advised against upgrading to the latest (5.3.7) release of the scripting language because a critical flaw has been spotted only a day before its release. Critical bug found in latest PHP release, users advised against updating.
Often issues with hardware can be resolved with newer firmware. Here’s a link to check your Seagate hard drive’s firmware. Before downloading any firmware to a device, double check the model number, version number and backup data. Drive Detect Firmware … Continue reading
The U.S. Cyber Challenge (USCC) today announced that the International Council of E-Commerce Consultants(EC-Council) has agreed to sponsor awards for the top three winners of the Cyber Quests Fall 2011 competition. Cyber Quests is a national online competition allowing participants to demonstrate their … Continue reading
Intelligence analysts—IAs in Bureau parlance—are involved in nearly every aspect of FBI operations in every corner of the globe. And in the decade since 9/11, their role has continued to expand. Part One – Part Two Part Three