- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,889,296 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
The Windows Club
- ‘Petya’ Ransomware Outbreak Goes Global Tuesday, June 27, 2017 8:18 pm
- Got Robocalled? Don’t Get Mad; Get Busy. Sunday, June 25, 2017 3:24 pm
- FBI: Extortion, CEO Fraud Among Top Online Fraud Complaints in 2016 Friday, June 23, 2017 2:09 pm
- Why So Many Top Hackers Hail from Russia Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:29 pm
- Credit Card Breach at Buckle Stores Saturday, June 17, 2017 2:07 pm
- Inside a Porn-Pimping Spam Botnet Thursday, June 15, 2017 2:35 pm
- Microsoft, Adobe Ship Critical Fixes Tuesday, June 13, 2017 7:47 pm
- Following the Money Hobbled vDOS Attack-for-Hire Service Tuesday, June 6, 2017 12:12 pm
- OneLogin: Breach Exposed Ability to Decrypt Data Thursday, June 1, 2017 12:55 pm
- Credit Card Breach at Kmart Stores. Again. Thursday, June 1, 2017 2:27 am
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Our blog has been with WordPress for approximately four years. Two times we have been under review temporarily because of our links and, our review of certain products or software (terms of service). WordPress has graciously reactivated our account … Continue reading
With over 470+ tweaks, True System Security Tweaker allows you to easily tweak the security on your computer. Note: If you use this software, make note of the changes you make so they can be easily reversed.
Weaponizing GPS Tracking Devices – Darkreading. Those low-cost embedded tracking devices in your smartphone or those personal GPS devices that track the whereabouts of your children, car, pet, or shipment can easily be intercepted by hackers, who can then pinpoint … Continue reading
offers industry-leading education for IT professionals‚ facilities managers‚ engineers‚ designers‚ consultants‚ and anyone involved in the critical decisions and infrastructure planning of data centers worldwide. ..more
[vimeo http://vimeo.com/22610355] shared by vimeo original article on Gizmodo iPhone Tracker
June 20, 2011 Laureate Medal Ceremony & Gala Awards Evening The Tennessee Technology Center at Shelbyville (Computer Information Technology Program) Recognized by ComputerWorld as a 2011 Honors Laureate April 21, 2011 – IDG’s Computerworld Honors Program today announces the Tennessee … Continue reading
Find any Mac or Windows error code with Error Goblin. Thanks Jonathan
Here’s an Earthquake program that shows the latest earthquakes worldwide in 3d. You can set the magnitute of the earthquake and set the details on the globe. You can spin the globe with your mouse to focus on one geographic … Continue reading
15 Top Paying IT Certifications.
ADrive.com – Compare Our Storage & Backup Plans. 50 GB Free for Individual Use
Microsoft Windows InTune Keeps PCs Updated, Secure – IT Management – News & Reviews – eWeek.com. ((By Share This Article)
Symantec Logged 286 Million New Threats In 2010 – Darkreading. The newly published Symantec Internet Security Threat Report Trends for 2010 counted some 6,253 new bugs — the most ever in a year — that were mostly driven by malware … Continue reading
IT Security Salaries Stay Flat Despite Wave Of Attacks – Darkreading. No organization wants to become the next HBGary Federal, RSA, or Heartland Payment Systems: These and other high-profile data breaches have served as harsh wake-up calls for enterprises and … Continue reading
Want to find a music video? Use Musictonic. Mickey found this awesome site to find music.
Need to do a penetration test on your servers or computer? Websecurify has an easy to use interface that allows you to test your computers. SQL Injection Local and Remote File Include Cross-site Scripting Cross-site Request Forgery Information Disclosure Problems … Continue reading
04-14-11 – TTCS Nursing Students Participate in the Bedford County Emergency Disaster Drill | News – Top Stories | Tennessee Technology Center @ Shelbyville.