The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,181,297 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- SoftPerfect Free Software
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- uTorrent mining Bitcoins?
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Capture Torrents with Wireshark
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Block ads at your router - ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Intel Graphics 82865G Video Driver for Windows 7
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)Movable Type before 5.2.6 does not properly use the Storable::thaw function, which allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via the comment_state parameter.
- CVE-2014-3619 (glusterfs, opensuse)The __socket_proto_state_machine function in GlusterFS 3.5 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (infinite loop) via a "00000000" fragment header.
- CVE-2014-6134 (installation_manager, rational_clearcase)IBM Rational ClearCase 8.0.0 before 188.8.131.52 and 8.0.1 before 184.108.40.206, when Installation Manager before 1.8.2 is used, retains cleartext server passwords in process memory throughout the installation procedure, which might allow local users to obtain sensitive information by leveraging access to the installation account.
- CVE-2014-8121DB_LOOKUP in nss_files/files-XXX.c in the Name Service Switch (NSS) in GNU C Library (aka glibc or libc6) 2.21 and earlier does not properly check if a file is open, which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (infinite loop) by performing a look-up while the database is iterated over the database, which triggers the file pointer to be reset.
- CVE-2014-8923 (security_identity_manager_adapter, tivoli_identity_manager_adapter, windows)The (1) IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Active Directory adapter before 5.1.24 and (2) IBM Security Identity Manager Active Directory adapter before 6.0.14 for IBM Security Identity Manager on Windows, when certain log and trace levels are configured, store the cleartext administrator password in a log file, which allows local users to obtain sensitive informati […]
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- TN Reconnect news article t-g.com/story/2180068.… 5 hours ago
- Times-Gazette pictures from TN Reconnect open house t-g.com/gallery/tcat-r… 5 hours ago
- Sign up today - tnreconnect.gov/grant.shtml http://t.co/NWLAsI9eXL 1 day ago
- RT @TCATLivingston: 1 reason people don't go back to school, $$$. #TNReconnect and 27 TCAT's are removing that problem. Visit a TCAT tomo… 1 day ago
- Today is the day. At 10 am - 2 pm you can find out how to get your TCAT diploma through #TNReconnect. 1405 Madison Street - Shelbyville 1 day ago
Daily Archives: Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:06 pm
If you want to see trends in your Gmail and have a visual reference of your email then Graph Your Inbox may be for you. Graph Your Inbox does not save any personal data and works as an add-on to … Continue reading
Need a repair guide for one of your electronic devices. iFixit has hundreds of repair guides with step-by-step pictures of the breakdown and assembly of your electronic investments.
Here’s a link Dawn sent on the step by step breakdown of the Xoom. Link
Between Kevin, Dawn and Rick, I have a wealth of information coming at me. Everyone comes to me for computer advice at school and many of my friends have jumped on the iPad wagon only to find out the … Continue reading