- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,683,352 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Are your IoT devices visible from the internet?
- Windows Update – You may want to use IE and the Catalog to download the massive 760.6mb update …Updates again? This may be the update that fixes updates…for awhile…
- Cipher /w:C securely erasing unused space
- Slow USB Transfer rate? Try this
- IEEE Cybersecurity Project a Weapon Against Cyberattacks – IEEE – The Institute
- CVE-2002-0493 (tomcat)
- CVE-2005-4900 (chrome)
- CVE-2011-3025 (chrome)
- CVE-2013-1248 (windows_7, windows_server_2003, windows_server_2008, windows_vista, windows_xp)
- CVE-2013-3809 (mysql, opensuse, solaris, suse_linux_enterprise_desktop, suse_linux_enterprise_server, suse_linux_enterprise_software_development_kit, ubuntu_linux)
Daily Archives: Saturday, February 26, 2011 5:52 pm
Thanks Kevin and Dawn for sharing!
Don’t forget, the fastest hard drive without IPv6 ….check your network info here Attached are guides on creating a roaming profile with Windows 7 and Server 2008 r2. (Thanks to Mr. Ledlow for creating these) Guides are in PDF Step One … Continue reading