The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,207,836 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Block ads at your router - ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Flash BIOS on dell computer with low battery
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)The default configuration for the Command Line Interface in Red Hat Enterprise Application Platform before 6.4.0 and WildFly (formerly JBoss Application Server) uses weak permissions for .jboss-cli-history, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-5361 (landesk_management_suite)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in Landesk Management Suite 9.6 and earlier allow remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that (1) start, (2) stop, or (3) restart services via a request to remote/serverServices.aspx.
- CVE-2014-5370 (blue_dragon)Directory traversal vulnerability in the CFChart servlet (com.naryx.tagfusion.cfm.cfchartServlet) in New Atlanta BlueDragon before 22.214.171.12427 allows remote attackers to read or possibly delete arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the QUERY_STRING to cfchart.cfchart.
- CVE-2014-8111 (tomcat_connectors)Apache Tomcat Connectors (mod_jk) before 1.2.41 ignores JkUnmount rules for subtrees of previous JkMount rules, which allows remote attackers to access otherwise restricted artifacts via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-8125 (drools, jbpm)XML external entity (XXE) vulnerability in Drools and jBPM before 6.2.0 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files or possibly have other unspecified impact via a crafted BPMN2 file.
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Technical College May Now Be Free In Tennessee, But Few Seem To Realize It - Nashville Public Radio goo.gl/Xdl9Sf #TNReconnect 21 hours ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Thanks to Tim & students at @tcatshelbyville for their contribution to the Welding Industry! #NationalWeldingMonth http:/… 3 days ago
- Learning never stops #TNReconnect - May 15th deadline. 5 days ago
- Carl Marshal, alumni-earned his CEH, Carl graduated @tcatshelbyville, earned his B.S. now is working on his masters. http://t.co/KNYtLwsfWV 5 days ago
- Check out our instructor interviews on Youtube - youtube.com/channel/UCjapg… http://t.co/LGg0852MBe 6 days ago
Daily Archives: Thursday, December 9, 2010 11:58 pm
File Assassin Every now and then you will get a malware file that can’t be stopped or deleted because it is locked. Form Malwarebytes
The information in these links should help to educate security analyst and administrators on some of the attacks that may happen. More…
Don’t worry, I don’t know either but chances are it will be exciting. ioSafe produces products that are designed for disaster recovery and planning. Over the last several weeks we have discussed policies for DRP, SMB, Enterprise and even what … Continue reading
If the .NET Framework fails to install, there is a possiblity that the msxml is not properly registered. Download the fix here Also try registering msxml3.dll Go to a command prompt and type regsvr32 msxml3.dll .NET Cleanup Tool if you are … Continue reading
Open-Source Project Server Hacked, Software Rigged With Backdoor Trojan – Darkreading. Open Source – more backdoors and trojans on board?
New Local Linux Kernel Root Exploit Published. Another Exploit