The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,180,521 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- uTorrent mining Bitcoins?
- How leaving location services on your smartphone can give away your location
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Creating a Roaming Profile -Windows 7 and Server 2008 r2
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Capture Torrents with Wireshark
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)Movable Type before 5.2.6 does not properly use the Storable::thaw function, which allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via the comment_state parameter.
- CVE-2014-3619 (glusterfs, opensuse)The __socket_proto_state_machine function in GlusterFS 3.5 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (infinite loop) via a "00000000" fragment header.
- CVE-2014-6134 (installation_manager, rational_clearcase)IBM Rational ClearCase 8.0.0 before 184.108.40.206 and 8.0.1 before 220.127.116.11, when Installation Manager before 1.8.2 is used, retains cleartext server passwords in process memory throughout the installation procedure, which might allow local users to obtain sensitive information by leveraging access to the installation account.
- CVE-2014-8121DB_LOOKUP in nss_files/files-XXX.c in the Name Service Switch (NSS) in GNU C Library (aka glibc or libc6) 2.21 and earlier does not properly check if a file is open, which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (infinite loop) by performing a look-up while the database is iterated over the database, which triggers the file pointer to be reset.
- CVE-2014-8923 (security_identity_manager_adapter, tivoli_identity_manager_adapter, windows)The (1) IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Active Directory adapter before 5.1.24 and (2) IBM Security Identity Manager Active Directory adapter before 6.0.14 for IBM Security Identity Manager on Windows, when certain log and trace levels are configured, store the cleartext administrator password in a log file, which allows local users to obtain sensitive informati […]
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Sign up today - tnreconnect.gov/grant.shtml http://t.co/NWLAsI9eXL 3 hours ago
- RT @TCATLivingston: 1 reason people don't go back to school, $$$. #TNReconnect and 27 TCAT's are removing that problem. Visit a TCAT tomo… 6 hours ago
- Today is the day. At 10 am - 2 pm you can find out how to get your TCAT diploma through #TNReconnect. 1405 Madison Street - Shelbyville 6 hours ago
- Tomorrow is TN Reconnect Open House across the state at TCATs - 10am - 2pm - See how you can start at a TCAT tuition free. 1 day ago
- TCAT-S MTT hosts HAAS Competition for Area High School Students - goo.gl/H5j1jp http://t.co/VwHPWnWn5m 1 day ago
Daily Archives: Sunday, October 3, 2010 10:49 pm
So if you can scan the entire internet in a few seconds, record all of the data from searches, news, blogs, rss feeds and more and what do you have? The Recorded Future Another interesting article on Google searches can … Continue reading
Capsa has an excellent freeware program that offers free licensing for home and small business users. Capsa also offers an excellent Enterprise level monitoring program. With hundreds of options to monitor your network live, Capsa is an excellent tool regardless … Continue reading
The Internet is running out of IPv4 addresses�not at some point in the future, but right now. But the only solution to the problem, IPv6, is just now really starting to be deployed. That\’s why we\’re all in for some … Continue reading
Researchers have found that a significant number of Android applications are sharing sensitive user data with third parties without providing sufficient notification. The study raises questions about the privacy implications of mobile data collection. via Some Android apps caught covertly … Continue reading
Many iOS apps transmit your unique device identifier (UDID) to their servers. But what users may not know is that other info is transmitted as well, according to a report. Combined with cookies and other user tracking, the info can … Continue reading
With October being Cyber Security Awareness Month, these links help you see if you are secure. http://daol.aol.com/security/computer-checkup http://www.auditmypc.com http://www.bitdefender.com/scan8/ie.html http://shop.ca.com/STContent/Resources/Resources.aspx http://www.eset.com/online-scanner http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/default.htm?s_cid=sah http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner http://us.mcafee.com/root/mfs/default.asp http://www.pandasecurity.com/activescan/index/?track=1&Lang=en-US&IdPais… http://www.symantec.com/securitycheck http://housecall.trendmicro.com/housecall/start_corp.asp http://www.webroot.com/En_US/land-ss-promo-freescan.html https://browsercheck.qualys.com http://www.qualys.com/stopmalware
This piece of software (freeware) helps you connect to different networks. If you have a static number at home and a dynamic network at work, it allows you two clicks to change your preferred network. NetsetMan (Supports Windows 7)