- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,682,718 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Are your IoT devices visible from the internet?
- Windows Update – You may want to use IE and the Catalog to download the massive 760.6mb update …Updates again? This may be the update that fixes updates…for awhile…
- Cipher /w:C securely erasing unused space
- Slow USB Transfer rate? Try this
- IEEE Cybersecurity Project a Weapon Against Cyberattacks – IEEE – The Institute
Daily Archives: Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:30 pm
Half Year Security Report by security company Secunia. Download the PDF file here. You’ll be surprised at the number one 3rd Party software and the number one in 10 Vendors with the most vulnerabilities. Secunia PSI helps keep your computer … Continue reading
We just began to upgrade some older computers (2.4 Ghz, 80 Gb, 2 Gb RAM). Although they are single core processor computers, they are perfect for the educational purpose they serve. All of the drivers were easy to install except the … Continue reading
Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s Jaguar Link XT5 Partition The XT5 partition contains 18,688 compute nodes in addition to dedicated login/service nodes. Each compute node contains dual hex-core AMD Opteron 2435 (Istanbul) processors running at 2.6GHz, 16GB of DDR2-800 memory, … Continue reading
Multiping Grapher allows you to ping 10 computers or nodes at once within a GUI interface.